Skiller
laurenkat
3 years, 4 months ago by laurenkat
Between the two Peeta no question
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
3 years, 4 months ago by Lulu_Ninja
Neither, I'm Team Katniss! But honestly, if I HAD to choose team Peeta, I just feel like through the series they grew closer and She and gale grew apart. What about you?
alison_f
Bracelet King
alison_f
3 years, 4 months ago by alison_f
Team peeta!
Mary_E
Bracelet King
Mary_E
3 years, 4 months ago by Mary_E
Peeeeeeta tho i feel bad for gale
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 4 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
I’m only in the middle of catching fire, but definitely team Peeta.
emily_f
Bracelet King
emily_f
3 years, 4 months ago by emily_f
team peeta!
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 4 months ago by Vivi07
Ok soo i just write
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
*wrote a huge paragraph and forgot to lied send, so here we go again 🤦🏼‍♀️
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
So I’ve read the books four times though, at least, and I’m still undecided. *SPOILER ALERT* I think that Peeta gave more to Katniss than Gale did, because when Peeta thought that Katniss wanted Gale, he was willing to let her be with him. Even though Peeta and Gale both genuinely loved her and both wanted to have her, she had made it clear early on in the series that she never wanted to be married or have children, and I feel like Gale knew that and respected that, but she only wanted him to be her best friend, like he was before. And she actually says “I can’t think about anyone that way now./If we could be somewhere safe, maybe I could be different. I don’t know.” But I feel that Gale never gives her that opportunity to be safe, because when they go to District 13, he doesn’t give her the opportunity to love him like he loved her. Then remember in Mockingjay, when they were hiding in Tigris’ house, Gale and Peeta were talking in the night. Peeta asks Gale which one of them will Katniss chose. And Gale replies with “The one she can’t survive without.” And I think at that point he knows that she’s gonna choose Peeta, because she wouldn’t have survived without the bread when she was little, and she survived the arena twice without Gale. Katniss goes crazy when she thinks that she might lose them both, which shows that she was undecided to an extent as well. I don’t like the way that the series ends tho, i think that Gale and Katniss should have stayed friends, or at least in touch. The fact that they live in completely different Districts and probably never speak again is painful to me. They should have at least stayed friends. But then again I’m a sucker for this kinda stuff, which always surprises my friends but anyway. Sorry i wrote so much I couldn’t help it 😂😂😂 and I’m still undecided and I’ll probably never decide 😂😂😂
potato1122
Professional
potato1122
3 years, 4 months ago by potato1122
Team Gale! Does anyone know if they are making a movie on the new book? Idk why I’m team Gale lol
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
Team Peeta. Parents and Katniss had such a sweet pure love that developed over time but in my opinion Gale had no personality and had no chemistry with Katniss whatsoever
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
@potato1122 its “a ballad of songbirds and snakes” isn’t it? No I haven’t heard anything on a movie for it
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 4 months ago by apurva
@potato1122 it’s not official but the movie is in the works
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 4 months ago by apurva
Team katniss, gale and Peeta are boring and not a great.
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 4 months ago by Elwen
TEAM GALE! me and some friend all read the books around the same time, so we were all disappointed when Katniss didn't end up with Gale
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 4 months ago by Knots_EM
Gale. I never really liked Peeta, I don't know why. Neither were that interesting but I felt Gale respected Katniss more. And when Katniss said she had children because Peeta wanted them, it honestly kind of ruined the ending for me, Gale would have never made her feel pressured to have children.
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years, 4 months ago by PugCakePop
At first I was team gale because I felt like they were a lot closer and understood each other a lot. And during the first book, I felt like they hated each other, but then they started to grow closer and it became clear they both cared a lot for each other. So I'm team Peeta. Gale was a little on the aggressive side and both katniss' and gale's personality was similar in a way, but she needed someone to balance that out. But I wish they would have stayed friends, because they were like 'cousins' (wink wink) it actually hurts to know that they probably never saw each other again when they were a big part of each other's life.
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years, 4 months ago by PugCakePop
And during the first book, I felt like Peeta and Katniss hated each other* sorry i forgot to write that part