Dream House?
WhoVille
Advanced
WhoVille
3 years, 4 months ago by WhoVille
Think of the place you want to live, design a house using your brain. is it a big house? Medium house? Big house? HUGE house?
WhoVille
Advanced
WhoVille
Probably a big house on a tropical island 🙂
WhoVille
Advanced
WhoVille
Probably a big house on a tropical island 🙂
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 4 months ago by nev_m_07
I want a house somewhere between medium and large,
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 4 months ago by nev_m_07
Sorry. I want a house somewhere between medium and large, leaning more to the larger side. My house will have white brick on the outside with black trim and a 3 car garage. My kitchen will be huge with jade green cabinets, copper door handles, a huge walk-in pantry, and butcher block counters. I would want to live somewhere where it’s warm all the time like California.
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 4 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Huge! I want my own library, a walk in closet, and a big kitchen since I love to bake.
Fluffball
Bracelet King
Fluffball
3 years, 4 months ago by Fluffball
Why did I immediately think of Harry Potter houses when I read this? 🤦‍♀️
mintcookie
Bracelet King
mintcookie
3 years, 4 months ago by mintcookie
Don’t need to be too big, but I want it in a super convenient spot. Near the train station, near the supermarket, near the cinema, near everything. Not next to any roads or construction so there’s minimal noise pollution. No annoying neighbours. Lots of good and affordable food around.
As for inside, light grey walls, a room just for storing books, good wifi, nice bathroom with one of those misting shower heads, music sound system inbuilt in the walls, inbuilt oven and microwave
Yeah I think I’m asking for too much 😜 but oh well
89-woof
Bracelet King
89-woof
3 years, 4 months ago by 89-woof
I build the houses I want in adopt me
WhoVille
Advanced
WhoVille
@89-woof same lol
89-woof
Bracelet King
89-woof
3 years, 4 months ago by 89-woof
Yea but adopt me keeps kicking me out recently 😐 🙁
But my dad is gonna fix it soon so 👍 lol 😂
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 4 months ago by indaco
My dream house must have a toilet made out of GOLD
It must have private cinema
It must be huge
It must be Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg

Then my second house must be a cute, tiny and small house in Iceland, for when I need to escape from the world and disappear forever

That's it! I am not asking too much, am I?
iyamayam
Bracelet King
iyamayam
3 years, 4 months ago by iyamayam
I want a medium sized, modern, matte black house. Then I would want it located in the middle of nowhere in the woods.
sftball011
Professional
sftball011
3 years, 4 months ago by sftball011
I would like a large house in or near Anoka, MN. (It is a small town with the cutest main street.) My house would be symmetrical and would have 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a pool, a huge master bedroom and bathroom, and tall ceilings. My DREAM house would be a old historic house that I could renovate. I love symmetry and a classic charming style. My kitchen would be very large with a huge gas range with a large hood over it. It would also have marble outercourse. I love crown molding and wax coating so that would be throughout my house. When you walk in the door, there would be a massive grand staircase with ornate woodwork.