LGBTQ members?? 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
3 years, 5 months ago by XxAbbeyxX
Anyone from the LGBTQ community. No hate here. Back off homophobes and transphobes.
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
3 years, 5 months ago by Heidiv
idk if i like my friend ...( shes a gurl ) 😐
Emakes
Bracelet King
Emakes
3 years, 5 months ago by Emakes
Hi! I just recently came out as bi 💖💜💙
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
3 years, 5 months ago by plant-dad
i’m trans and queer 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈
taylork_6
Bracelet King
taylork_6
3 years, 5 months ago by taylork_6
I’m pan and use she they pronouns (i feel more confident with they pronouns though, I honestly still use she for social acceptance lmao)
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
It’s awesome to see some people in here who are part of the LGBTQ community. I’m 12 and a les bean and have a few friends who are part of the community or school but not many. It’s nice to know a few ppl on here are in the same boat as me.
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3 years, 5 months ago by horselove1
My friend @-SofiaC is les bean and she has made TONS of patterns for the entire LGBTQ community I myself am not part of it but am a 100% supporter
-SofiaC
Bracelet King
-SofiaC
3 years, 5 months ago by -SofiaC
Hi im sofia and in a lesbian and i use she/they pronouns! I have made 31 LGBTQ+ patterns with SOOOOOO many sexualities and so it would mean a lot to mean if you could check them out! also go join my LGBTQ+ challenge!
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 5 months ago by -avarxse-
i’m bi! 💗💜💙
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
Ahaha sick. I’m a les bean
mia101dj
Professional
mia101dj
3 years, 5 months ago by mia101dj
Bi, or les bean, still trying to figure things out 😘 😜
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
That’s okay. It took me a while to figure out my sexuality too 😊
cole__
Skiller
cole__
3 years, 5 months ago by cole__
same story as mia, i'm all over the place haha! it's so cool to see so many people from this community here! ❤️
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
Yea, that why I made this topic. I only have a few friends in school that are part of the community. I wanted to see who was part of the community on this platform.
cole__
Skiller
cole__
3 years, 5 months ago by cole__
ah, same story here :/ i barely know anyone else in the community in my local school, but hopefully, that'll change! at least there's plenty of awesome people here 😄
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
If I may, where do u live?
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 5 months ago by amwatson
I’m the same as @taylork_6 I’m pan and use she/they pronouns. I’d like to try out they/them pronouns sometime but am anxious about what my family and people would say
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
@amwatson try what you like, if ppl discriminate against it then they need to be out of your life.
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 5 months ago by indaco
I am asexual and greyromantic 🖤 but I don't know if I am lgtbq+ or not because I am heteroromantic (I hope the spelling is ok)
XxAbbeyxX
Skiller
XxAbbeyxX
Interesting.