Bracelet King
sunshine5
3 years, 4 months ago by sunshine5
If you have rate it 1-10 I want to read it but don’t know if it is good
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 4 months ago by amazingme
3- the entire series isn't the best thing to read if you want supernatural romance. I spent more time finding plot holes than reading through the plot itself. But in each book there's like a point where it's actually interesting, then it just falls flat. I give it a three because even though I wasn't the biggest fan, I enjoyed making fun of it with my friends.
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
@amazingme any book requests?
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
@amazingme I am in need of a REALLY good book... I like mystery and it has to be interesting the whole book not just the end
Czarcasm
Bracelet King
Czarcasm
3 years, 4 months ago by Czarcasm
@sunshine5 Have you read any Agathe Christie books? Those are murder mysteries
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 4 months ago by AlyRos425
I rate it 100 out of 10 it is the best I am so obsessed I love it soooooo much!!!
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
I’d rate it 4.5. I loved it when I was younger but as I get older I realize just how lacking and underwhelming the plot and characters are
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years, 4 months ago by PugCakePop
A 4 or 5. It was amazing to me when I first read it but as I thought about it more and more the characters and the plotline overall were really underdeveloped, and sorta boring. It's good for supernatural romance I guess but it's definitely not the best book series I've read. SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ ON FROM HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS edward turns out to be very possessive. But he has an interesting storyline. Bella is strong, but also weak. She is super dependent on eddy and goes into depression when he leaves her. Aaand she purposely does dangerous things so her brain uses that adrenaline and apparently recreates a picture of edward which nearly gets her killed. Long story short, it's interesting but it's just boring after a while. Bella whines a lot, the wolves are really aggressive, and edward also has anger issues. Jacob was a pretty good character until he became a wolf. But Alice is my favorite character, definitely. I love her.
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
But if you want a really good series, I recommend The Lunar Chronicles. No, I don't recommend it, I aggressively shove it in your face. MUST READ
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@amazingme my friend and I spent 20 minutes talking about plot holes and how weird the book was 😂 there are certain points where its actually amazing but not all of it. I love one point of it but the rest is just flat, like you said.
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
@PugCakePop @amwatson @AlyRos425 do y’all have any good books or series that are interesting throughout?
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
The Divergent series by Veronica Roth is really good but the ending is kinda unsatisfying, the Hunger Games are great, the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle mead are very entertaining and any Cassandra Clare book are always worth a read.
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@sunshine5 the lunar chronicles, and Divergent. Even though a lot of people don't like the end I think it's fitting. Both of these are amazing series
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
👍🏼
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 4 months ago by Faye102
I couldn’t even finish the first book lol
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 4 months ago by amazingme
@sunshine5 sorry for taking this long! I don't really know what genre you like, so I'm just going to make a list of authors that I have.
Romance-Sarah Dessen, Jenny Han
Magic-Cressida Clare, Sarah J. Maas, J.K. Rowling
Mystery- Truman Capote, Karen M. McManus, Chandler Baker, Jill Hathaway
I'd give you more, but I can't think of any for now.
Emakes
Bracelet King
Emakes
3 years, 4 months ago by Emakes
Twilight is a very cheesy series but I do recommend reading it as there are some good parts and the overall story line is pretty good.
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 4 months ago by -avarxse-
i love twilight😂 the movies are super cheesy but that’s why i love them @PugCakePop yesssss! finally someone else who’s favorite character is alice! i love her way too much
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
Thank you everyone for answering
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 3 months ago by apurva
I read the twilight series but honestly I hated and I guess it’s mostly my fault because my friend loves the series and she told I would hate but I read it anyways. Anywho I would give the series a 2/5 or 4/10 (same thing).