MEET NEW PEOPLE
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
8 years, 4 months ago by GraysonJax
Ok so starting with me,
My name is Grayson I'm 19 years old my birthday is near the end of June I live in Washington THE STATE not Washington, D.C.!! Anyway.... I like anime I love to draw it watch it read it you know whatever well actually reading it would be manga.... So say your name where you live (if it's ok with you) your age and stuff you like to do!
Philly
Bracelet King
Philly
8 years, 4 months ago by Philly
My name is Philly (like Billy but with an "F") and I'm 19 years old my birthday is in May ^-^ I'm from So Cal, I'm currently attending California State Polytechnic University, Pomona majoring in Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Physics. I'm like a mega nerd, I love science and anything STEM-related haha I also love scary movies, especially 70's horror and 80's Slashers. I've been making bracelets since I was 6, and I've been knitting and crocheting since I was 8. I learned to sew a few years ago and since then I started making my own clothes. I love learning new languages, I speak English (obviously), decent Spanish, very broken French, and a little bit of Japanese, Korean, Italian, German, Russian and Tagalog (Filipino). I'm trying to learn Mandarin before I graduate from college, I want to be able to speak it fluently. But yeah that's just a little about me feel free to HMU and message me! 😄
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
Woah!!! I can barely even speak Spanish XD let alone English XD JK
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
@Philly that's for you bruh *points up*
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
Oh and fun fact about me I have a heart condition!!!! Yeah it sucks, have to have LOTS of surgeries, no exaggerating.... I'm serious. I was born with a hole in my heart.... So yeah @Philly
Philly
Bracelet King
Philly
Haha thanks @GraysonJax ! Oh wow that's crazy dude I had a baby sister who was born with a hole in her heart and she didn't make it so I feel for you man.
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
That's sad dude! Do you miss
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
That's sad dude do you miss her? @Philly
Philly
Bracelet King
Philly
Well she survived 24 days so yeah I didn't even really get to know her I was only 6 at the time
Philly
Bracelet King
Philly
I meant to say *well she ONLY survived 24 days...
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
I'm sorry about that @Philly I know a kid who is 2 and got a new heart he's the most unhealthy kid I've ever seen he looks like a vampire or something not to
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
Not too mention how skinny he is I'm
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
Ugh!!!
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
I'm lucky I'm healthy @Philly
megani
Professional
megani
8 years, 4 months ago by megani
I have a friend who has a hole in her heart and she died when she was 12 years old so I really fell sorry for u 🙂 my boyfriend also has two holes in his heart and Has a kidney problem So I might have to give him mine otherwise he could die🙁
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
I'll pray for him 🙂 well really I'm pretty good not a big deal I'm really use to it, sometimes I get really bad heartaches and other times I almost forget, the only annoying part is that when I was younger and had sleepovers I always had to tell the adults in case something bad happened same with like sports it's annoying lol
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
Oh and it would be had if your friend passed away lol sorry I'm a grammar police
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
@megani
megani
Professional
megani
8 years, 4 months ago by megani
Thanks
GraysonJax
Bracelet King