Musicians?
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
8 years, 6 months ago by kowgirl101
Do you play an instrument? Or did you used to? Do you do any fun events like regional or solo and ensemble? Post it here!

I am a violinist, and I played recorder when I was in elementary school. I also know like 2 guitar chords, but I am not used to the 6 strings. xD I have also done All-Regional twice and have done two solos in contest for violin.
_-Lost-_
Bracelet King
_-Lost-_
8 years, 6 months ago by _-Lost-_
I'm playing the violin. I play solo and ensemble in many concerts and competitions 🙂 Also I want to play the guitar (maybe next year or year later)🙂
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
8 years, 6 months ago by Robin99
I'm learning how to play the violin. I'm self taught so it's a slow process.
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
Very cool guys! Are there any songs that you have just loved playing? I remember playing Rosin Eating Zombies a few years ago.
Emilijaa
Skiller
Emilijaa
8 years, 6 months ago by Emilijaa
I play the guitar and I used to play the piano. I play solo and ensemble. I loved playing 'Badinerie' ( I think that's how you spell it) by J.S. Bach
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
That is cool. I will have to look up that song. I have not heard of it before.
samiksha
Bracelet King
samiksha
8 years, 6 months ago by samiksha
I play the violin
finnagan
Professional
finnagan
8 years, 6 months ago by finnagan
I play the flute, saxophone, clarinet and piano
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 6 months ago by Fliparz
I used to play the flute.🙂
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
Nice!
Mynty
Skiller
Mynty
8 years, 6 months ago by Mynty
I play the flute, ocarina, and piano! Piano being the longest instrument, for 8 years now. I tried Alto Sax and Violin, but Sax was hard to make noise out of and Violin hurt my neck. I still really want to learn how to play the Tuba, Trombone, and Trumpet, but eh, that's just me dreaming. Drumline would be nice, too, in all honesty. Obviously played recorder in elementary school. I'm doing solo and ensemble this year, a duet with flute and bells and a quintet with a flute, 2 saxes, baritone or trumpet, and some sort of percussion.
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
That is very cool! I hope you get to learn those.
Mynty
Skiller
Mynty
Thanks! Are there any instruments you're interested in playing?
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
Not really other than violin. I play in school, so I usually practice that. I kinda want to learn cello, but it is expensive and it wouldn't be for anything but fun. Oh well! Are you self-taught?
Mynty
Skiller
Mynty
Chello's pretty great! I understand the expenses though. I'm not self-taught for piano, but I'm mostly self taught on flute. Slowly picking up my mistakes over this year, since I haven't been in an actual band class before. On the ocarina, I'm completely self taught. Not gonna lie, I probably have no idea what I'm doing haha
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
At regional orchestra, I was the only first violin from my school, and I had no idea how to play the music even with a lesson. So I had no idea what I was doing. xD but I survived and faked my way, and so did my friends in other sections.
Si-do-re
Bracelet King
Si-do-re
8 years, 4 months ago by Si-do-re
I play the guitar and piano a little.
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
8 years, 4 months ago by aprow402
Alto saxophone. I play in my school's jazz band.
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
8 years, 4 months ago by GraysonJax
I play some guitar, and I sing XD
megani
Professional
megani
8 years, 3 months ago by megani
I can play the piano guitar clarinet and flute and I can sing