Kind of a Weird Question
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 7 months ago by Fliparz
Ok so I have a kind of weird problem. I haven't been that good at making friends and have always been very shy. I mean so shy that I made me first friend in literally second grade. OK so here's the question. There's this girl that I have in my science class and she seems pretty cool. I've talked to her a few times only. We had to pick partners for some comparing answers thing and both times she asked me to her her partner and I said yes, obviously. I used to have a problem making conversation so there was an akward silence and we literally only said like 2 sentences. So anyway, she's tried to make an effort to be my friend and I really want her to be her friend. By the way she's new to the school but now she already has some friends to hang out with and she never says hi to me anymore. I said hi a few times. I only have her in 1 class too and I sit 2 rows behind her so I can't really talk to her then. She's really out going and funny,I hung out with her and her friends like 2 weeks ago and it was really fun. What should I do to be her friend and hang out with her again?
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
8 years, 7 months ago by Mermaid12
Just talk to her!!!
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
8 years, 7 months ago by Mermaid12
🙂
impersonat
Bracelet King
impersonat
8 years, 7 months ago by impersonat
Make an effort to talk to her, and ask her about herself. Ask things like "whats youf favorite subject/sport/teacher/activity/color/animal. You can also ask her if she likes to do activities that you also like. Say "do you like making bracrlrts?" If she says yes, ask her to show you 🙂
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 7 months ago by Fliparz
Thanks! That's great advice. Our next classes are on the way if that makes sense so we wait for each other and walk together every day now. How do I ask to hang out with her and her friends at lunch? I also know one of her friends, we both went to the same elementary school.
impersonat
Bracelet King
impersonat
8 years, 3 months ago by impersonat
How's it going with her?
ArtzyFreak
Professional
ArtzyFreak
8 years, 1 month ago by ArtzyFreak
Honestly if you're ever scared to talk to someone just pretend that no one is around😄