Bracelet King
Si-do-re
8 years, 11 months ago by Si-do-re
Tell us🙂
Narwhals
Advanced
Narwhals
8 years, 11 months ago by Narwhals
I have many movies that I like so I'll name Some. The maze runner, Pitch perfect 2, (don't judge I like Disney movies too) the little mermaid, Mulan, The Lion King, ........ Well I also like to read so many "movies" happen in my mind. (Again, don't judge plz)
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
8 years, 11 months ago by KawaiiArt
Narwhals, I would like to make something clear: the maze runner book is WAY BETTER than the movie. True, the movie was better in some parts and had quite a few different things and changes but still
colorbombr
Bracelet King
colorbombr
8 years, 11 months ago by colorbombr
Harry Potter, the avengers, Spider-Man movies, any superhero movie, pitch perfect, the step up movies (only cuz their dancing is amazing), disney movies are always cute and heartwarming hmm I can't think of anything else right now
colorbombr
Bracelet King
colorbombr
Oh yea Jurassic world is amazing u guys have to watch that if u haven't already
colorbombr
Bracelet King
colorbombr
Oh also all the fast and furious movies they are awesome
_-Lost-_
Bracelet King
_-Lost-_
8 years, 11 months ago by _-Lost-_
Star Wars foerver!
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 11 months ago by Fliparz
There are a bunch of good movies. Lets see: the Scooby-Doo ones, Princess Protection Program, and a lot more
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 11 months ago by Fliparz
It's so hard to choose
Margaron
Margaron
8 years, 11 months ago by Margaron
Jurassic Park movies, pitch perfect 1&2, Harry potter series, the girl with the dragon tattoo, the avengers movies, the captain America movies, the fast and furious movies, and there's definitely others that I just can't think of.
kowgirl101
Bracelet King
kowgirl101
8 years, 11 months ago by kowgirl101
Secretariat is probably my favorite movie. I'm horse crazy...
sussie
Professional
sussie
8 years, 10 months ago by sussie
soooooo many 😲
i can't choose 😭
sussie
Professional
sussie
8 years, 10 months ago by sussie
how to train your dragon , the avengers , harry potter , big hero 6 , this is us ,despicable me , superhero movie , toy story ...
so many that i can't remember lol
unicorn44
Bracelet King
unicorn44
8 years, 10 months ago by unicorn44
i Like Jurassic world and love both pitch perfect movies but I also like many more 🙂
lac430
Skiller
lac430
8 years, 6 months ago by lac430
All the fast and furious movies, fried green tomatoes, hunger games, divergent movies, Mulan, Hannibal lector movies 🙂
greenbean1
Bracelet King
greenbean1
8 years, 6 months ago by greenbean1
I love the movie White Chicks
Si-do-re
Bracelet King
Si-do-re
8 years, 5 months ago by Si-do-re
I like SPECTRE.😉
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
8 years, 5 months ago by GraysonJax
Hunger games
Philly
Bracelet King
Philly
8 years, 5 months ago by Philly
Kill Bill is my all time favorite movie!!! For the most part I watch horror movies I love the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Evil Dead, Drag Me to Hell, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Hills Have Eyes, The Exorcist, Psycho, I Spit on Your Grave, and Scream *\(^o^)/*
Philly
Bracelet King
Philly
8 years, 5 months ago by Philly
Oh and House of 1000 Corpses / The Devil's Rejects haha how could I forget the Rob Zombie Classics?!