prices
yellow805
Professional
yellow805
9ย years ago by yellow805
How much is reasonable to charge for different types of bracelets?
yellow805
Professional
yellow805
9ย years ago by yellow805
And where is a good place to sell them? I'm not very good at alpha patterns and I feel like there is a lot of competition on etsy
mimii
Advanced
mimii
9ย years ago by mimii
Hi hi Yellow,

I would suggest selling your jewelry locally, like at craft shows and farmers markets on the weekend.
If you are wanting to sell online. Tumblr, facebook, twitter and pinterest are FREE so make use of that. Just set up photo albums of your stuff with prices in the description and a business email for people to contact you about purchases. You can send them invoices through Paypal where they can pay by credit card or directly from their bank.

If you want an actual online store, Etsy is the best because they cater to handmade goods. Don't worry about your competition. A lot of people buy locally only and most of your competition probably lives in another country. Ebay is also good, but if you are not used to selling on there, look up some videos on youtube about how to do it right, because you will LOSE money if you dont know what you're doing.
Some other sites are BigCartel, Artfire, Storenvy, Bonanza and many others.

Check out comparison reviews on youtube or join each site to see which you like better.

Your bracelets are great, there is no way people wouldnt want to buy them. The only way they won't buy is if they can't find them so make sure you advertise a BUNCH! Best of luck chica xoxo