boy advice shhhhh!!
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
9 years, 1 month ago by KawaiiArt
I'm 10 and the other day I met a really nice and cute guy who's 19... And he's on braceletbook and we were chatting and he looked on my profile and said you're 10? And then I said Ya and he said I acted like I was 14.... Is it normal?? ( if he sees this I'm gonna be like oh craap)
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
9 years, 1 month ago by Robin99
It's completely normal for people to not act their age. It's especially hard to judge someone's age online. I'm fifteen and I write like I'm 23 but I act like I'm 12. So it's completely normal for him to think that you're older than you actually are. And remember to be careful when talking to strangers on the internet. Stay safe!
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
9 years, 1 month ago by Robin99
(Also I was looking at your profile and your name, Layla, is the name of the main character in a story in writing. Just thought I'd point out that little coincidence. 🙂 )
dandy
Bracelet King
dandy
9 years, 1 month ago by dandy
Don't flirt with a guy who is that much older than you. Stay safe! Don't give away any personal information.
jessipin
Skiller
jessipin
9 years, 1 month ago by jessipin
Yes, be careful online, there are a lot of creeps out there! :x
soufiy134
Bracelet King
soufiy134
9 years ago by soufiy134
Yeah
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
8 years, 11 months ago by KawaiiArt
It turns out it's a girl. We're friends chatting right now
fashion123
Professional
fashion123
8 years, 11 months ago by fashion123
Ya it's normal lol
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 11 months ago by Fliparz
@KawaiiArt what if she saw this forum? 😲 lol JK. I don't think that you should talk to anyone that's older than you online though. Some people are creepy.
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
8 years, 11 months ago by KawaiiArt
She's not creepy :3 idk y she did that XD she's only 12
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 11 months ago by Fliparz
No I mean like don't talk to anyone that you think is older online because you don't know them and stuff.