the hunger games obsession
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 2 months ago by TFK19
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if theres already a post for this but I couldn't find it.. So here it is! 😉 a topic for anyone obsessed with the amazing book/movie series! I've finished all the books, and they were amazing! What are y'all's favorite or least favorite characters, and what were your favorite or least favorite parts?? Or the saddest??
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 2 months ago by TFK19
Oh and of course I have to ask, Peeta or Gale?
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 1 month ago by Margaron
Least favourite character is probably Peeta, which would automatically tell you that I'm team Gale. I liked the whole series until the last few chapters of mocking jay and that kind of ruined the series for me so... Yeah. But the movies the hanging tree song was absolutely amazing!
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 1 month ago by TFK19
@Margaron hmmm I guess we'll have to agree to disagree 🙂 lol which tells everyone that I'm on team Peeta. And yea I can understand that you wouldn't have liked the end of Mockingjay, honestly it was sad (why did Finnick have to die?!) but since I like Peeta (a lot) I was pretty happy with it 🙂 and yes the movies are great! (Can't wait for part 2!) and the hanging tree has been in my head ever since I heard it haha
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 1 month ago by Margaron
TFK19 haha! I'm used to people not agreeing with me on that one...
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 1 month ago by TFK19
@Margaron haha yeah although I know a lot of people who like Gale better 🙂
lac430
Skiller
lac430
8 years, 5 months ago by lac430
Katniss is my favorite. But as for the guys i'd have to say I'm for gale.
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
8 years, 4 months ago by GraysonJax
Peeta is WAYYYYYYY better Gale is a jerk
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
8 years, 4 months ago by GraysonJax
I recently saw the new movie actually it's great 😄
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
7 years, 7 months ago by Fliparz
I actually never liked the Hunger Games. The concept seems kinda dumb and the movies were really dry and boring to me. I'm the only one out of all my friends that don't obsess over the series.