Instagram
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
9ย years, 6ย months ago by CWillard
So I know that some people like seeing what others are making and so sometimes they post pictures on Instagram. But I also know that some people are worried about their own privacy/security as well. I was thinking that maybe for the people who were worried about these things, but who still want to do it, we could make Instagram accounts that have our username from braceletbook (for me it's CWillard) and add something such as bb , _bb , or .bb at the end. The bb stands for braceletbook. This way people would know which user from braceletbook they are following, won't have to worry about their privacy/security, and can still post and see pictures of other bracelet makers and their progress. What do you guys think? Also, which is your preference for the ending? I find it might be a lot easier for us to find each other if we all have the same ending for the usernames rather than a bunch of different ones. ๐Ÿ™‚
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
9ย years, 6ย months ago by blackwolf2
I'm not allowed to have Instagram but for those who have I think it's a great idea!