Dog Pattern
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
4 years ago by BandGeek22
Hello, I am looking for a pattern that looks like my dog but I don’t think there are any out there. She is a poochone which is a poodle and a bichon fries mix she looks more like a bichon but I dont think there are any patterns out there for her 🙁 if there are any let me know!!! Thank you!! 💞
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
4 years ago by allierae54
I can try and make one for you. What color is your dog's fur? (btw, I looked up the breed and omg they are sooooo cute)
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@allierae54 well she is like a mix of light brown and white but her back is mostly the lighter brown/tan and her face is mostly white and her ears are tan/brown it’s complicated 😂 but if you could make a pattern that would be AMAZING and I could make it with the colors I need 💖
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
@KrazyKnotz is currently accepting requests for dog patterns. You might want to check her forum post out. It should be right beneath this one.
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
I just submitted it........ I only did the face bc I didn't want the dimensions to be too big and I had to do the fur 1 color bc the way I did it made it look weird
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@allierae54 OMG thank you I’ll look for it and it’s ok I’ll make it with the colors I need thank you soooooo much
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
no problem 🙂
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@halokiwi thank you 😊
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@allierae54 has your pattern gotten approved yet??
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
unfortunately, no....... I can't get it accepted
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@allierae54 well that’s sad thank you for trying 🙂