Have You Requested Characters from SBilbrey?
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 1 month ago by SBilbrey
Hi guys! I've had a few people request characters from me. Unfortunately, I've lost my notes and can't remember who requested what. I'm so sorry! I remember somebody requested Sherlock, Harry Potter, and Once Upon a Time characters. Somebody else requested some characters from Clone Wars. If these requests came from you or somebody you know, could you please reply here? Reply with the list of characters you need done. I'd really like to get these people their characters, but I don't have any of my info anymore. If you'd like to request other characters, please do that in a private message, instead of replying to this thread. Thanks for the help! I hope I get reconnected with those users!
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
10 years, 1 month ago by lovevball
Mine was the Star Wars the clone wars one with Anakin, Ahsoka, Yoda and Obi-wan
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 1 month ago by SBilbrey
Thanks so much for replying! I'm still working on Anakin and Ahsoka. I should get those posted soon. I'm so glad I was able to get in touch with at least one person! And I'm so sorry about losing my notes and making you wait!
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 11 months ago by aprow402
Can I make a hermione pattern?
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
9 years, 11 months ago by SBilbrey
@aprow402, I didn't have a lot of luck with the Harry Potter characters. If you feel like you can do it, give it a shot! I'd love to see them!
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
9 years, 11 months ago by lovevball
Are u almost done with my Star Wars pattern? 🙂
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
I'm gonna submit it tonight. I was having trouble with it for a while. Sorry it took me so long.
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
9 years, 11 months ago by lovevball
Its fine!! It looks awesome!!
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
Can u make maleficent characters? I saw the movie with my friends. It was awesome!
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
@aprow402, I wanted to let you know that I JUST submitted a group of Harry Potter characters. I know you were looking for a Hermione, and the pattern should be posted tomorrow. So, let me know what you think about those! I already did a pattern for Maleficent herself, it's pattern #12482. There's also a Briar Rose pattern by prplninja, it's #9888. I know those are from the animated Sleeping Beauty. I had somebody ask me for characters from Once Upon a Time too, and when it comes to those "remakes" of animated characters, they can get quite difficult; especially if there's not a lot I can do to make it look different from an already-posted pattern. Check out those two patterns first. If they're still not working for you, please send me a private message.
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
@SBilbrey; I meant the character from the movie maleficent if you've seen it. It's the movie from the perspective of maleficent.
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
9 years, 10 months ago by SBilbrey
@aprow402: I've been playing with it for the last few days. But just like the Once Upon a Time characters, I can't make it look right. Animated characters are pretty easy; there are some human characters that can be rather easy. But, for some reason, when it's a human version of an animated character, I just can't seem to make it work. I'm so sorry. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you though.
lostincoma
Bracelet King
lostincoma
9 years, 10 months ago by lostincoma
could you do kirito and asuna from sword art online?
samiksha
Bracelet King
samiksha
9 years, 10 months ago by samiksha
Can you make a pattern of ELSA
samiksha
Bracelet King
samiksha
9 years, 10 months ago by samiksha
From frozen
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
9 years, 10 months ago by SBilbrey
@lostincoma: I looked at the characters, and I'm gonna give it a shot. But sometimes characters can be really easy and translate really well. Other times, it doesn't look like anything. So, like I tell everyone, I can try, but I can't promise I can make it work.

@samiksha: I've already done the characters from Frozen. You'll find Anna and Elsa in pattern #11802. You can find Kristoff and Hans in pattern #12694
catminion
Professional
catminion
9 years, 9 months ago by catminion
Can you make the genie from Aladdin?
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
9 years, 9 months ago by SBilbrey
@catminion: I'm definitely gonna give Genie a shot!
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
9 years, 9 months ago by SBilbrey
@lostincoma: I've been trying with the Sword Art Online characters, and I don't think I can make them work. Kirito has too much black in his color scheme, and Asuna has too much white in hers. Because there's so much of the black or white, I'm losing a lot of shape. That seems to be my problem with a lot of anime characters. I'm sorry I couldn't make it work. But if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know!
lianazz
Professional
lianazz
9 years, 8 months ago by lianazz
Can you make some of the league of legends characters like Ashe and Jinx?