Letters for keychain
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
4 years ago by Lizzie_Ann
I was wondering if anyone could find letter that are like pattern #36734. I need something like that but smaller because i want to have “fine Line” on a keychain and Those letters are too big. Thank you to anyone who can make/find something like that!
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
4 years ago by erincostaa
i'm not really sure if this is what you're asking but kinsey b on youtube has a tutorial on how to make letter bracelets
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@erincostaa that wasn’t what I was looking for but I’ll check that out!
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
i could try to make u a pattern like that if u want. i would just need the dimensions u want
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@erincostaa thanks the dimensions would probably be 68 long and 10 high. So basically a little longer and shorter.
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
totally! i just hope the pattern gets accepted lol
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@erincostaa ok thanks and if doesn’t get a approved that’s totally fine
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@erincostaa sorry if I’m rushing you but are you finished because I want to finish this for my friend and I want to get it done so if you could get it done by Monday that would be wonderful, but if you can’t that’s fine. Also I’m not trying to be rude I just want to get it done in time
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
so the pattern is finished im just not sure how to get it to u
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
Make it your own pattern and I’ll find your profile and add it to my to-dos
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@erincostaa
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
ok do u know how i agree to the terms and conditions
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
You accept the thing that says that it’s not copyrighted
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@erincostaa
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
never mind i got it it just needs to be approved now. it was really hard to get that font and keep it that small but i did my best. also, the writing isn't totally centered so just keep that in mind when u are making it 🙂
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
&erincostaa ok I’ll tell you when I get it
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
@Lizzie_Ann
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@erincostaa
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
Usually patterns with simple words don't get accepted. The reason for that is that in the alpha pattern generator there's a section where you can create patterns from text. You can use that section to create patterns for yourself but you can't post them.

I've made a 14 string fine line pattern a while ago and that was already hard to get accepted for that reason #28564

I recommend you search a pattern with letters that you like. Since simple word patterns are no longer allowed users are encouraged to create patterns of the whole alphabet so people can use the letters from that to create their own words.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@halokiwi ok thank you do you know if you can find the font “keep on trucking” as a alphabet? It’s the font that’s in the original font that was in pattern #36734. I’m not very good at trying to figure how to get/find it.