Declined Patterns
gmbong
Advanced
gmbong
10 years, 3 months ago by gmbong
When a pattern is declined, is it possible if it could tell you what pattern because I submitted three patterns and one got accepted but the other two didn't. The message told me I just need to tweak the pattern a little bit, but I don't know what pattern it is.
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 3 months ago by SBilbrey
Go back to the Add/Edit Pattern tab. Your declined patterns will be saved there. If you got that message for both of your declined patterns, they probably both have the same issues. That happened to me last week, I submitted three patterns. One got accepted, but two were declined for being too dark. I went back to the other two and lightened my dark colors. If you've got black in any of your declined patterns, you'll want to change that to a very dark grey. You can't use black because you can't see the grid on black.
gmbong
Advanced
gmbong
One of the declined patterns needed to be tweaked and the other one was just words so they declined it. I don't know which was which because they both were just basic words.
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 3 months ago by SBilbrey
Yeah, they've started to decline patterns that are just words. They'd rather there be a picture or some kind of decorations in addition to the words. You may need to do some tweaking to a pattern if you used the "Photo or Pattern" feature on the generator. Sometimes when you use that particular generator, you get some weird colors in weird places, and you need to tweak it to make it look right. Adik posted a tutorial about tweaking patterns in the tutorial section. I'd check that you, you may figure out exactly what you need to fix just by reading that tutorial. I hope that helps you! And I love your profile pic! Bows ties WILL always be cool!
lemonlime
Professional
lemonlime
10 years, 3 months ago by lemonlime
I wish they would let us post word patterns. There are lots of great word patterns on here!
gmbong
Advanced
gmbong
One of the patterns was basic words and the other one was a picture but I don't know which one I needed to tweak.
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 3 months ago by Adik
The one with words was declines because of words and the one with picture needs tweaking 😉
gmbong
Advanced
gmbong
Okay, thank you.