doubled version of #15385
lemontrees
Skiller
lemontrees
3 years, 12 months ago by lemontrees
I haven't been able to figure out how to properly double bracelet patterns (dyslexia done me dirty for that) so would anyone be able to double this one for me? Or know a version that's doubled?
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
3 years, 12 months ago by HelaZ
I know how to double patterns. If you can wait a day, I can give it a try. If you'd like to have a go at it yourself, Masha Knots has a video tutorial on how to double patterns
lemontrees
Skiller
lemontrees
Take your time ! I'm not in a rush. Thank you so much & yeah I've watched he video but like I said before dyslexia makes it hard for me to process that type of thing. I'm definitely gonna keep trying though. Thank you again ! All love <3
lemontrees
Skiller
lemontrees
The*
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
Yeah no worries, I understand 🙂 I have a friend of a friend who is dyslexic. There's no shame in that. I've submitted a doubled pattern. It was the exact pattern side by side. I'll let you know when it gets accepted.
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
Here are a few options.
#36961 I made it using Masha Knots method of doubling patterns which is duplicating the same pattern side by side.
It didn't look quite symmetrical so I redid the pattern completely but with 2 flowers instead of one.
#36966 is the second option
#36967 is a 3D variation I made of the original. It has 3 colors.
lemontrees
Skiller
lemontrees
Thank you so much! They're all so amazing, I once I get my new thread in the mail I'll start making the 3D one !! For now I'll work on the seccond option, the first one still looks good though. They're all great, thank you so much again
lemontrees
Skiller
lemontrees
Again, once my get my other thread I'll probably make the first option as well. They're all so great
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
You're welcome 🙂 Looking forward to seeing the photos