Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4ย years ago by GOODVIBE
I really like
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4ย years ago by GOODVIBE
ahh sry guys ๐Ÿ˜‚ would someone pls make a tutorial on pattern #35278 and ignore the title sry
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years ago by halokiwi
I assume you want to know how to segment knot this pattern. I'm going to describe how to do that. I hope just words are enough.

You start out with the triangle in the middle of the top half. It's basically knotted like a chevron (#2) until the purple string.

After that you knot the white strings on both sides of the triangle until the fb/bf knot in row 9.

Next are the short colourful diagonals between the two white diagonals. You start with turqoise, then yellow, orange, red and so on until red in row 9.

After that you knot the first halves of the triangles at the side until row 9.

Then you do the second halves of the triangles at the sides. It ends with the white string and you can knot until row 1 with it.

Then again short colourful diagonals orange, yellow, turquoise... until turqoise in row 1.

White diagonals until row 1

Triangle in the middle of the lower half until row 1.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years ago by halokiwi
My recommendation whenever you want to figure out how to segment knot a pattern is to either print the pattern out or take a screenshot of it. That way you can draw on the pattern and draw in the segments you need to knot.
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4ย years ago by GOODVIBE
thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š