color changing strings, any pattern requests?
Sparkles99
Skiller
Sparkles99
4ย years ago by Sparkles99
Hey everyone!
For the first time in my life I fell in love with some color changing yarn and I knew I had to buy it!
So now I'm sitting in my room and don't know any cool patterns I can use the color changing strings on. Maybe some of you can help me find the perfect pattern to work with? I guess some of you already worked this type of yarn and can even tell me about their experiences with pattern choices?
Every request and advice is appreciated!
Sending love to all of you and stay safe during these crazy times

Sparkles
knottahti
knottahti
4ย years ago by knottahti
i recommend patterns with bordered designs or ones with only two colors so that the color changing string stands out!
oddgymnast
Bracelet King
oddgymnast
4ย years ago by oddgymnast
I recommend any alphas that are only two colors, I like to do the background color changing while the main is one color! โค๏ธ
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4ย years ago by GOODVIBE
what colors are in it?
also where did you get it?
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4ย years ago by GOODVIBE
#26815 #20936 idk if u like nike ๐Ÿ˜‚ but iโ€™m gonna look around for more cuz i need some patterns to
Sparkles99
Skiller
Sparkles99
4ย years ago by Sparkles99
@GOODVIBE I found them in one of my cheap local stores I thought they are just wonderful. One is turquoise, pink, red-ish with a little of golden glitter and the other is purple, pink, orange, green, blue-ish with golden glitter :3
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4ย years ago by GOODVIBE
omgggg what brand i need some also what store i may have it where i live @Sparkles99