video on #35143
crazycat_
Professional
crazycat_
4ย years ago by crazycat_
me and my friend are trying to make it together so if you could please make the video
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years ago by halokiwi
I sadly don't really know how to make videos but I can try to help you a bit without a video.

Do you know how to read patterns?

If yes my recommendation is to knot it row by row. If you knot row by row it's slow but the danger of getting confused is low.

What you can also do is knot in diagonals. It's not really segment knotting yet but it's faster than knotting row by row. Since majority of the knots in the pattern are b knots I'd do diagonals from the right to the left. You just look at what knots there are in adiagonal and then you do them in order.

If you don't know how to read patterns being able to read patterns is a huge advantage because you can do any pattern you want then. Masha knots has some really good videos that could help you with learning how to read patterns.

There is a video for pattern #28475 if you want to make this pattern instead. It's also a unicorn pattern. It's an advanced tutorial so it might be a bit difficult and I wouldn't recommend it if you just started with friendship bracelets. I think pattern #35143 might be equally as difficult. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QY-R4IP6Mo
crazycat_
Professional
crazycat_
i don't know how to read patterns and it is hard for her to explain things through a video call so yeah ๐Ÿ™‚
crazycat_
Professional
crazycat_
@halokiwi i now know how to read the patterns.
โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™‚
Beginner
Bracelet King
Beginner
4ย years ago by Beginner
Do you still want a bracelet video?
crazycat_
Professional
crazycat_
yeah i do