artist patterns
bryanna-h
Bracelet King
bryanna-h
4 years, 1 month ago by bryanna-h
heyy so I was wondering if anyone could possibly have pictures for reference or want to make a pattern on singers and bands. as of right now i’m mainly looking for a cuco, tyler the creator, brockhampton and trippie redd patterns ,, if anyone could help me out that would be really great 🥺
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
I can try to help you. What exactly are you looking for? A pattern with their name, their logo, a portrait of them… ?

There are some Tyler the Creator patterns #35808 #34433 #33512 #33177

I didn't see any patterns for the other names you mentioned but I could create some for you if you tell me what exactly you're looking for.
bryanna-h
Bracelet King
bryanna-h
4 years ago by bryanna-h
yes exactly, i’m looking for alphas with references to them, as for tyler the creator something with “save the bees” , and one of cuco, but there are images where I can see what I want but i’m not very good at making patterns, and mainly just their names or album names if that makes sense
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
I'm trying to make a save the bees pattern. Do you have any wishes regarding the size?
bryanna-h
Bracelet King
bryanna-h
4 years ago by bryanna-h
no more than 25 strings would be awesome
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
It's 35 strings now but I'll try to make a smaller one tomorrow.
bryanna-h
Bracelet King
bryanna-h
4 years ago by bryanna-h
omg you’re the best
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
The big one got accepted #35874

I also submitted a version of it where the words are next to each other instead of on top of each other. I'm not sure if it will get accepted because this one was accepted but if it does I'll let you know.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
The small one got accepted #35880
bryanna-h
Bracelet King
bryanna-h
4 years ago by bryanna-h
omggg thank you so much !