YouTube tutorial requests
seaturtles
Bracelet King
seaturtles
4 years, 1 month ago by seaturtles
Hi😊I’m thinking about starting a YouTube channel. The main focus of the channel would be arts and crafts and I was wondering if anyone had any bracelet patterns in mind that could use tutorials or they want tutorials on. I’m new to this obviously so I don’t know what to start with. Thanks in advance!😊😃
kat_r_s11
Bracelet King
kat_r_s11
4 years, 1 month ago by kat_r_s11
Hey! I don’t really have any suggestions but I’m glad you’re making a YouTube channel! I think we need more YouTubers who make bracelets out there!
seaturtles
Bracelet King
seaturtles
😊
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years, 1 month ago by Haka_yt
I think you should start with the simple ones first like chevron and build up.. you could have a bracelet playlist on your channel... also basic knots! That’s what I’m doing on my new channel. I could give you a shoutout in my next video if you want... I only have like 10 subscribers buttttttttttt what’s the name going to be
seaturtles
Bracelet King
seaturtles
Just subscribed!😃 I would love a shoutout we could even collaborate sometime if you wanted too! I still am figuring out the name though.
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
Ok! That would be super fun!!!!
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
I will subscribe to when you create the channel!
seaturtles
Bracelet King
seaturtles
😁👍
Emmaez
Bracelet King
Emmaez
4 years, 1 month ago by Emmaez
hey... i would love to subscribe to your youtube channel... whats the name of it then i will subscribe 😄