Do you know what pattern this is?
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
4 years ago by alphabird
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knows what pattern # the “Vibrant Stars Friendship Bracelet” is on @clairehair ‘s Etsy. It is so pretty and I would buy it however, I do not have an Etsy account and COVID-19 is kind of preventing me from ordering anything online (just to be safe : ) ). Claire, if you are reading this, your bracelets are so beautiful and you are such an inspiration!!! Keep up the good work!! Stay safe, and thank you all for reading this : )
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years ago by BeadGirl16
Hi @alphabird! I was able to find it on different site. Here's the link https://friendship-bracelets.net/patterns/78325 It's a little hard to read, so if you want me to, I could message the creator of the pattern and ask if I could upload it here and change the colors.
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
4 years ago by alphabird
@BeadGirl16 Thank you!! Is it ok if you can message them? Sorry to be so much trouble!!
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years ago by BeadGirl16
@alphabird it's no trouble at all! I just sent them a message, but I don't know how long it will be until they respond since I don't know how active they are.
jshtamler
Professional
jshtamler
4 years ago by jshtamler
Does anybody happen to know if there is a pattern where there are 3 colors; 3 strings each so 9 strings in total. its like a candy stripe but like altered?

i made it as each line is:

f,f,fb,f,f,fb,f,fb

i hope i explained well
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
3 years, 12 months ago by alphabird
@BeadGirl16 just wondering, but have you heard anything back from friendshipbracelets.net?
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
@BeadGirl16 also, thanks so much for helping me and I’m sorry if I may have bothered you X D
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
3 years, 12 months ago by HelaZ
There's a video linked to the tutorial

https://friendship-bracelets.net/tutorials/5325
lemontrees
Skiller
lemontrees
3 years, 12 months ago by lemontrees
It looks really similar to the starburst pattern (#25054). You could maybe alter parts of that to match up or do the starburst with the colours from the other girls Etsy one
EmmaWhite
Bracelet King
EmmaWhite
3 years, 12 months ago by EmmaWhite
I can make the pattern if you want
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
Is it #34612 by any chance? If not, I'm pretty sure it's the same pattern as Masha Knots video tutorial. Search for "starry night shaped bracelet" in YouTube
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 12 months ago by halokiwi
@jshtamler I'm not sure how exactly you want the pattern to be

9 strings, that means 4 knots a row, the knots you wrote are more than that.

How do you want the pattern to look. What in it should be different from a candy stripe?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 12 months ago by halokiwi
@jshtamler I think I now get what you mean. Those are the knots you did in a diagonal. I submitted the pattern.
jshtamler
Professional
jshtamler
3 years, 12 months ago by jshtamler
@halokiwi thanks so much!
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
@HelaZ, no it is another pattern. I actually found the pattern. Thank you so much!
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
👍
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 12 months ago by zoeyllm
@halokiwi has the pattern gotten accepted? I have made the pattern that the person is talking about and want to post a photo.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
It got accepted. I hope it's what you were looking for #36989
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
@jshtamler @zoeyllm