I NEED A TUTORIAL
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 7 months ago by lyra2245
hey guys. i need somebody to make a tutorial on those fishtail looking patterns, like #8141, or maybe thinner. i am DYING to find out how to make these, and youtube is confusing. please help. thanks a LOAD.
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
sorry i didnt mean fishtail i meant braid😛|😲:[😲
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
and #117 is an example too
soccerfq
Skiller
soccerfq
10 years, 7 months ago by soccerfq
I need someone to make a video on how to. Change colors of the base in a multicolored alpha
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
10 years, 7 months ago by KotinKandy
@soccerfq: did you check youtube? There are many videos on there that help. That's how I learned xD. One that I recommend is by BeyondBracelets. She does other ones too!
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
10 years, 5 months ago by silverfire
Ok so Lyra I have made a ton of this style bracelet I personally call it the chunk bracelet as instead of tying this in rows it's easier to tie in chunks. So to start you divide the string into 3 chunks by color so a red chunk a blue chunk and a green chunk then take one red string and tie it down all the blue and the red strings not the green reaper with all of the red strings only do not go over the red strings that already were tied or it won't work then do that same thing only with the green going over itself and the red go over the color you are tying with first when done then go into blue, see the pattern I will also make a tutorial in a minute
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
Oh also go to my my friendship bracelet maker . Com they explain that same pattern very well
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
Instead of reaper repeat
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 5 months ago by lyra2245
Ok i think I understand. Thanks A TON!
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
Welcome Lyra and it's a really simple pattern once you get used to it and very pretty
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 4 months ago by lyra2245
@silverfire I finally did it!!! Thank you so much