Please help me find pattern!!
Blue-Water
Beginner
Blue-Water
3ย weeks ago by Blue-Water
Good day to all!

Help me please. I found this image on pinterest. Cannot find pattern or tutorial on how to make this. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

https://ru.pinterest.com/pin/1036883514197859482/
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3ย weeks ago by halokiwi
The photo is quiet blurry, so it is a little difficult to find an exact pattern.

I think it either has eight or ten strings of four or five colours. Here is a pattern that might be similar:
Something like #9825, but rows 17 to 24 are skipped
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
3ย weeks ago by EggMan
While I don't know how the pattern that halokiwi suggested would look like with the augmentation they offered, I can tell you that the pattern you asked for is a fairly standard fish motif. If you look for normal patterns only, and add "fish" in the keywords bar, there are quite a few patterns that use that motif, especially when looking through older patterns. I couldn't find any that matched your request exactly, and I don't know how proficient you are at changing existing patterns to your needs, so I took the liberty to just make a few. I made them with 8, 10, and 12 strings. I really think what you linked is using 8 strings, but I figured variety wouldn't hurt. I'll let you know if and when the patterns get accepted.
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
3ย weeks ago by EggMan
The patterns got accepted :^D
#167423 5 colors
#167424 4 colors
#167425 6 colors
Blue-Water
Beginner
Blue-Water
3ย weeks ago by Blue-Water
@halokiwi, @EggMan, Thank you for your help guys! It's like magic. I will try all patterns and methods and upload result once I will finish ๐Ÿ˜
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
2ย weeks, 6ย days ago by EggMan
I'm so glad we managed to help :^D I hope you have a lot of fun making the bracelets.