Spotify scan code keychain
emmaleeigh
Skiller
emmaleeigh
3 weeks, 4 days ago by emmaleeigh
Hi 👋 I am having trouble creating alphas on here, so can someone make me a Spotify scan code thingy keychain? You can do any of these but it would be highly appreciated if you did all. “Girls just want to have some” Chromatics “Army dreamers” Kate bush “wildest dreams” Taylor swift “Never be the same” Camilla Cabello and/or “Starving” Hailee Steinfeld. 18-20 base strings is the idea, but I’m fine with going a bit under or over. lAgain thank you! do this for me I will rate 5 of your other patterns five stars (as well as the patterns you make for me) ❤️

Here’s the instructions to get the Spotify scan code btw

Sign in to Spotify on your desktop or app.
Type your song title into the search bar.
Click the three dots next to the heart icon.
Click share > copy link.
open a new tab on your computer.
go to www.spotifycodes.com.
paste the album link into the white bar and click get spotify code. ❤️
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 weeks, 4 days ago by KrazyKnotz
Please note that Spotify patterns are no longer accepted as stated in the Review Guidelines.

Review guidelines
https://www.braceletbook.com/review-guidelines/
emmaleeigh
Skiller
emmaleeigh
@krazyknots ahh okay, I understand. Should’ve probably read the rules before. May I ask why they aren’t allowed
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Zaan_13
I'm happy to make it for you, but will have to DM you a link to a screenshot of how it looks in the generator since I won't be allowed to upload it 😇
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
3 weeks, 4 days ago by ningc98
@KrazyKnotz i think you were tagged wrong
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
We already have a lot of Spotify patterns in the database. And as you can imagine, if every song had a pattern the whole database would be just Spotify patterns. (This also applies to QR patterns too)

You can keep your own personal Spotify patterns on your 'create patterns' page for your own personal use, but we no longer accept them on the site. You can make your pattern and submit your photo to any Spotify pattern since there is really no way to know if it is actually the pattern or not. So we accept the photo to any Spotify pattern. (Just remember to only submit the photo once to one pattern) 🙂
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
I hope that helps? 🙂
emmaleeigh
Skiller
emmaleeigh
@Zaan_13 thank you so much! That would be very appreciated!