Wish Pattern-movies
aj20
Skiller
aj20
10 years, 8 months ago by aj20
If anyone could make a How to Train Your Dragon pattern that would be amazing! Maybe like Toothless' head or eyes? or whatever else you come up with!

Also a Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs pattern would just be lovely. I'm not entirely sure what would go on it but whatever you come up with would be great!

Thanks so much!!
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
10 years, 8 months ago by KotinKandy
OMG YESS!!!! I WILL MAKE THE TOOTHLESS EYES ONE!!!😄😄😄😄😄
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
for the cloudy with a chance of meatballs pattern, were you looking for a certain character?
aj20
Skiller
aj20
Thank you @KotinKandy!

For the cloudy with a chance of meatballs one I love Flint, Sam and Steve! so either of those would work. Steve is the greatest...especially since he's voiced by NPH!!😄😄😄
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 8 months ago by lyra2245
STEEEEEEVEEE
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
haha xD okay!! i will get to work!!
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
i made the pattern, i tried not to make it too big so it might look a little bit blocky but in the bracelet itself it should look a bit nicer 😄 it can take up to a few days for it to be submitted though. oh and by the way this is for the cloudy with a chance of meatballs pattern. the toothless pattern submitted!! what do you think of it? 🙂
aj20
Skiller
aj20
I love the toothless one!!! Thank you soo much!!!! 😄 😄😄😄
aj20
Skiller
aj20
@KotinKandy you are fabulous at making patterns! I really like making them too but sometimes it is very nice to have someone else do it 😛

I have some other ideas if you ever want to make some more patterns 😉
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
awe thank you 🙂 😄 and you can give me a few more requests but i cant promise that they will all be done overnight. but what are your other ideas? 🙂
aj20
Skiller
aj20
psshhhht anytime is fine

I saw there was a minion pattern but it is kinda bit...so a smaller minion pattern.
-cat eyes
-angry jack skellington
-v for vendetta mask
-thor logo
-scott pilgrim logo

just some random ideas 😛 thank ya in advanced if any happen to interest u 🙂