Taking Alpha Requests!
Favorites
Bracelet King
Favorites
9 months ago by Favorites
If you have any requests for alphas, just comment and I will try to do them asap!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
9 months ago by Beeskin
Hey do you think you could make a Light Brahma chicken pattern? I would like it to be between 25-35 strings but you can do whatever works for you (:
Favorites
Bracelet King
Favorites
@Beeskin Ok I'll start working on it now!
Favorites
Bracelet King
Favorites
I just made it, waiting for it to be accepted now! Feel free to tweak it if you want to!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
9 months ago by Beeskin
It looks soo good! Thank you so much!
Favorites
Bracelet King
Favorites
@Beeskin Thanks 😊
dracula
Bracelet King
dracula
8 months, 4 weeks ago by dracula
Could make a sunflower field about 20-40 strings? Love your patterns by the way 😄
Favorites
Bracelet King
Favorites
8 months, 4 weeks ago by Favorites
@dracula Yep I'll start right now! Also thanks 😊
dracula
Bracelet King
dracula
8 months, 4 weeks ago by dracula
Alright, thanks!
LunarXD
Bracelet King
LunarXD
8 months, 3 weeks ago by LunarXD
Its the name of a song that I want on the bracelet. Its a Cardi B song. Can you please make a alpha that has the word WAP in a thicker font going up to the right (Make sure that its all caps ❤️)? The way the word New in pattern #45088 goes up. That pattern also has a good font. Also if you can please add some sort of design like flowers or something so it gets accepted? Thank you for your time ❤️
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
8 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@LunarXD a pattern like this would be inappropriate for braceletbook and won't be accepted.
LunarXD
Bracelet King
LunarXD
8 months, 3 weeks ago by LunarXD
@halokiwi ok 🙂
Favorites
Bracelet King
Favorites
8 months, 3 weeks ago by Favorites
@dracula Ok, the pattern got accepted!
dracula
Bracelet King
dracula
8 months, 3 weeks ago by dracula
It looks great, tysm!!
Favorites
Bracelet King
Favorites
8 months, 3 weeks ago by Favorites
Btw I can not take alpha requests until August 14th so please do not ask me or when you ask just know that I will not be able to make them until then thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
LunarXD
Bracelet King
LunarXD
8 months, 2 weeks ago by LunarXD
Can I please have a pattern that is a Leo-Virgo cusp zodiac sign? I am a cusp bc my birthday is on the 25th and there are not cusp patterns 😭. Ok I finished my pity party 😂. Ca it please be 14 strings wide at most? ❤️
June_Bug
Skiller
June_Bug
8 months, 2 weeks ago by June_Bug
Can you make me a security breach ruin Bracelet I would In kennett include my favorite character Cassie
June_Bug
Skiller
June_Bug
8 months, 2 weeks ago by June_Bug
And can it be a keychain
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
8 months, 1 week ago by Yelena09
Hi! My grandmother is a hairdresser and she wants a keychain that has a pair of scissors crossing over a comb. Like an X shape (: I can't find any so could you give it a try plz? ❤️
SmileSnake
Bracelet King
SmileSnake
1 month, 2 weeks ago by SmileSnake
@Favorites could you make a mean girls themed bracelet or keychain in honor of the new movie released? Not too many strings (~10 - 20)