Advanced
finnisgayy
1 year, 1 month ago by finnisgayy
can anyone send me some normal easy patterns? im still a beginner ❤️
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
1 year, 1 month ago by m0ss
Do you want beginner beginner ones ? Because Masha Knots has tutorials for some really easy patterns like candy stripe, chevron or daisy chain.
Or fun relatively easy patterns ? Like #30811 or #142270
finnisgayy
Advanced
finnisgayy
@m0ss i dont really mind, as long as it doesnt have more then 8 strings and not more then difficulity 4 🙂
KnotAdict
Bracelet King
KnotAdict
1 year, 1 month ago by KnotAdict
Hi, great to have fun with some bracelets. I think this one is nice : #31210
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
1 year, 1 month ago by m0ss
I think #73635 is cute but many cute normal patterns are 12 strings like the pretzel one or the small piano keyboard.
finnisgayy
Advanced
finnisgayy
@m0ss oo yes its cute 🙂 thank you
finnisgayy
Advanced
finnisgayy
@KnotAdict its very pretty, but i think its a bit too hard for me since i can barely do 8 strings, thank you though ❤️
KnotAdict
Bracelet King
KnotAdict
1 year, 1 month ago by KnotAdict
Oh oupsy my bad. Masha has a tutorial on the one I suggestef if you want to try.
I like to wear larger bracelets sorry I don't know a lot of the small ones. But you had great suggestion from others so it's ok 😉
finnisgayy
Advanced
finnisgayy
@KnotAdict okayy thank you so much
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
1 year, 1 month ago by sodapop
Here's some beginner-friendly patterns that turn out really cute and can help build your confidence to move on to bigger and more complex patterns eventually.
All of these have video tutorials at the bottom of the page!

#1177 progressing diamonds

#2772 heart- this pattern has a better structure than #150 but you can find videos on both

#6988 #34712 candystripe and chevron with straight edge technique, also looks cool on the backside in one color

#53091 aztec triangles- includes straight edges, but you can actually knot with plain forward or backward knots on the edges and it won't change the design. Just make the same knot consistently on each side.

#76616 daisy chain- popular chainlink technique, very easy and quick and becomes super addicting to make. Lots of versions, you can add an extra color to alternate colors of the flowers.

#410 bordered chevron- looks awesome with variegated thread on the edges

#34698 split polkadot

#124902 dovetail -no tutorial, but pretty easy to follow

I'd also recommend watching videos by @Craftanati
Her tutorials are very easy to understand, even some patterns with more than 8 strings can be pretty simple once you get going.
Copy/paste this link:
https://www.braceletbook.com/videos/?order-by=oldest&added-by=craftanati

Be sure to check out some other cool techniques like
the Flip-Flop #1
Vertical Wave #8046
Zipper #3982
Celtic Wave #52643 smaller version #14716
Zolino #31180
Penguins24
Professional
Penguins24
1 year, 1 month ago by Penguins24
My first ever bracelets that weren't candy stripe or chevron were #63 and #7 Both are six strings and pretty simple. #63 is a bit more complex, with more forward-backward and backward-forward knots, but it's still very doable and fun! Hope this helps!