Taking alpha requests
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
1 year, 2 months ago by m0ss
If you have a pattern you want me to make, feel free to ask.
Have a great day !
hannah_h
Professional
hannah_h
1 year, 2 months ago by hannah_h
Could you make pattern #143866 ? if possible on a d-ring keychain thingy? i just wanna see how it looks before I do it.
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
I phrased my topic wrong and I’m sorry for not having been clearer. I meant I wanted to create nonexistent patterns. But on the others category of the forum, someone made a topic which would cater to your request.
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
You can make it on a d ring keychain except you have to pull on the strings hard before knotting the first row.
hannah_h
Professional
hannah_h
1 year, 2 months ago by hannah_h
@m0ss Okay no problem! thank you (:
Mubsy
Advanced
Mubsy
1 year, 1 month ago by Mubsy
https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/shop/design/harry+potter+logo+gold+tote+bag-D5d2720bdb264a16f6b97c71f?sellable=BqVjVebQwDFXDlvZavN8-56-33

i may be a bit late to the party but are you able to create an alpha like this? I jut need the H and P for a kids bookmark?
Bracelet King
1 year, 1 month ago by 123819
@Mubsy #594 is a similar pattern to what you requested, maybe that could work?
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
1 year, 1 month ago by m0ss
@Mubsy I will try to make it with the Snitch flying around but what about copyright ???
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 1 month ago by halokiwi
@Mubsy

Here are some patterns of the Harry Potter logo that you might like:
Mubsy
Advanced
Mubsy
1 year, 1 month ago by Mubsy
Thank you for your suggestions, i am sorted now thanks.
camikaye
Professional
camikaye
1 year, 1 month ago by camikaye
Hi! I would LOVE a good shark pattern, preferably less than 20 strings so that I can make it into a keychain 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
@camikaye there are quite a few shark patterns with up to 20 base strings. I think it would be good, if you could let @m0ss know what you like or dislike about those so they can make the best possible shark pattern for you.

Here are the shark patterns
https://www.braceletbook.com/patterns/?type=a&order-by=loves&strings-to=21&keywords=Shark
camikaye
Professional
camikaye
@halokiwi yeah, I probably should have specified (I had already looked those over).

My problem with ones like #25299 is that they are just not exciting. I am also not looking for the "cute" ones like #122436.

I'd like something more along the lines of the shark image in #22139 but perhaps a bit more defined. When it's made as a keychain, the shark isn't perfectly easy to identify
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
@camikaye ah okay, that makes sense, just one last question and then I'm going to let @m0ss do their thing 😉
Are you looking for a specific type of shark? There are so many different types.
camikaye
Professional
camikaye
@halokiwi I don't have much preference. Perhaps a great white, bull, hammerhead, or tiger.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year ago by halokiwi
@camikaye I made a pattern of a hammerhead shark #147385
Lillian_23
Skiller
Lillian_23
1 year ago by Lillian_23
Hi, I like to make alphas>normal. I prefer keychains/bracelets. I LOVE aesthetic things/ volleyball !If anyone has any cute patterns in mind pls take me!!
Lillian_23
Skiller
Lillian_23
1 year ago by Lillian_23
Tag me*
roseluv
Skiller
roseluv
1 year ago by roseluv
Love it if you made my hunter X hunter pattern because I worked so hard on it and it’s my first one. I’ve also been thinking about making more like it, but with different anime characters, but no one has shown any interest.
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
1 year ago by m0ss
@roseluv I phrased my topic wrong and I’m sorry for not having been clearer. I meant I wanted to create nonexistent patterns. And I’m not taking requests right now because of exam season anyway. Have a great day !