book cover patterns!
Macon
Bracelet King
Macon
1 year, 4 months ago by Macon
hi! i have gotten into making patterns for book covers! if you want one, either message me or add a comment here. give me the size/ size range of the pattern, whether or not you want the title to be readable, and the book title. keep in mind different countries have different covers, so please let me know which edition you would like and/or what to look up to find it. also, the smaller the pattern, the less detail I will be able to put in. for example, the twilight books have very simple covers, so i could make those very small. if you want the titile to be readable, the pattern will have to be bigger. thanks!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
1 year, 4 months ago by Beeskin
Hi do you think you could make a pattern of book 1 “a series of unfortunate events” ? Here is what the cover looks like: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/78411.The_Bad_Beginning

Maximum 35 strings please
And it doesn’t have to be readable!
Thanks!
Macon
Bracelet King
Macon
@Beeskin hi, I can definitely do that book! Just be aware that it’s very detailed, and I won’t be able to do as much pixelated and with 35 strings. I’ll let you know when I submit it!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
Ok! I understand! Thanks! Im excited to see it 😄
Macon
Bracelet King
Macon
@Beeskin just submitted! I'll let you know when it gets accepted!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
Okay thank you!
dracula
Bracelet King
dracula
1 year, 1 month ago by dracula
Could you do the redwall book covers? You don’t have to do them all, because there IS 22 books and they are very detailed but if you could do it that would be great!

I can’t find a link so i’ll just put it as my pfp. The number of strings can be anywhere from 15 to 40 strings and the title doesn’t need to be readable. My pfp will be all the redwall series and you can make them all or just one. Hope this isn’t impossible to make!
bracletwiz
Skiller
bracletwiz
1 year, 1 month ago by bracletwiz
Could you do the Renegades book? Its one of my all time favorities and I really want to make it as a braclet.