I have a pattern request
Yajari07
Skiller
Yajari07
3 years, 3 months ago by Yajari07
Hello! I was wondering if anyone can make a pattern of Captain Levi from Attack on Titans. I tried to but I'm terrible at drawing. I wanted something that's probably do-able for a wall hanging! I'd really appreciate it if anyone can!

Thank you 😊
johnlauren
Bracelet King
johnlauren
3 years, 3 months ago by johnlauren
How many strings do you want?
Yajari07
Skiller
Yajari07
Depends on how much you require!
LMKetchum
Beginner
LMKetchum
3 years, 3 months ago by LMKetchum
Hello everyone, looking for a patter for the Robotech Defense Force shield/logo, not really good at doing this myself....thanks
johnlauren
Bracelet King
johnlauren
well the least i can do is prolly 20-25 tbh, but if i make it bigger like 35-40 itll be more detailed (also u have to tag me otherwise i wont get the notification that u responded, ex. @johnlauren)
Yajari07
Skiller
Yajari07
oops sorry! I'm new to forums 😅 but okie! I'd like the bigger version then, please @johnlauren
johnlauren
Bracelet King
johnlauren
thats okay!! and i currently dont have any patterns on my requested list rn, so this is my main pattern priority! is there any specifics you want for the pattern besides size?
Yajari07
Skiller
Yajari07
Ummm, no not really! I just want a full-face pattern of Levi but that's pretty much it! @johnlauren
niqerzo
Bracelet King
niqerzo
3 years, 3 months ago by niqerzo
There are already some Levi patterns too btw! I'll put the pattern numbers below.
#58041 << I made this one for an order and it was really fun and turned out really nice.

And I've seen other ones on Instagram too! It's just hard to find them hah ❤️
johnlauren
Bracelet King
johnlauren
Alrighty!!
Yajari07
Skiller
Yajari07
thank you! @johnlauren I have seen those ones before but I wanted to have like a full-face version of him, either way, I might do one of the ones you listed, thank you! @niqerzo
johnlauren
Bracelet King
johnlauren
lol ok ill prolly still make the pattern tho cuz why not
Yajari07
Skiller
Yajari07
okie!