Bracelet Trade
BrcltsByAp
Skiller
BrcltsByAp
3 years, 3 months ago by BrcltsByAp
Hey so im looking for someone to become friends with. I also want to trade some things like wall hangers, bracelets, not done bracelets, crystal jewelry or mineral rocks or something. I have a rock tumbler and cant wait for the results so i wanted to share with someone. i absolutely love crystals and am spiritual not crazy spiritual but i have spiritual beliefs. We could become friends on the app exchange numbers and prove that we arent some old man so im looking for girls, boys, theys, and thems i support lgbtq btw😂 but age 12-16 im 14.
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
3 years, 3 months ago by crafter83
I am interested in bracelets, have some rocks, and support lgbtq( I am not at all spiritual).
I am on the website. I don’t know how we can assure each other we aren’t “old men” as you say and don’t think it’s safe to give out our addresses.
I am super interested though
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
Sorry, I just saw your age thing and I don’t do online friendships so I’ll pass.
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
I really suck at missing details sometimes
tary
Professional
tary
3 years, 3 months ago by tary
hey im interested in doing that! im 16, i love making crystal necklaces(i wrap them)! im 15 and i myself an LGBTQ+( im bisexual)! if you want we can do bracelet trades and be friendsssssss, ive been looking for bracelet maker friends for like forever!