What are these patterns? Request for them
alltiedup
Bracelet King
alltiedup
3 years, 3 months ago by alltiedup
I have no idea how to get across my question. So try to understand that I don't even know what type of pattern is called that I'm requesting. Plus bad day for me makes for poor grammer, I'd much rather be sleeping (can I get a me too)

I am looking for patterns that have a central design and then mirrored ends.

I will use letters to kind of show what I want the base bracelet pattern when completed. when it gets to it I don't care what it looks like as long as it has a central design and then on the right and left of that they have a mirror image.

Example

__-__-__-O-__-__-__

***!**&**!***

XoxoxOxoxoX

>>^^vv<<O>>vv^^<<

((++))/$\((++))

I'm so confused myself lol! 🤪 If I could offer rewards for help I would. Infact 20 points to your house if your able to help me!
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 3 months ago by corrona
I understand the kind of pattern you mean but do you want someone to create a pattern like that or for someone to comment the # for patterns like that? Also normals or alphas?
RosieCat6
Bracelet King
RosieCat6
3 years, 3 months ago by RosieCat6
I know what you are talking about, but I don't know how to find some patterns like that. Here are a few I found! #27125 and #26999! Hope these help!
alltiedup
Bracelet King
alltiedup
Thank you so much for the post of those patterns! Those are definitely what I'm looking for. If people are willing to make them I would appreciate it. If people are willing to share ones that they know of I would appreciate it. Any point in that type of pattern is desired!
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 3 months ago by Someone_
I found these two, #25694 & #13254 🙂
kahl15
Bracelet King
kahl15
3 years, 3 months ago by kahl15
I added a new pattern in that kinda style. It's #74986
alltiedup
Bracelet King
alltiedup
Ty someone!

And I seen that pattern and was in awe! It's amazing, complex and will be insanely fun to do. I've not yet posted any bracelets that I've done from these patterns but that will be my first one! Ty for sharing it here but I had seen it because it was a recent add, I tend to scour the new ads three or four times a day
kahl15
Bracelet King
kahl15
3 years, 3 months ago by kahl15
I really hope, you enjoy making it 😊
ToneTexas
Bracelet King
ToneTexas
3 years, 3 months ago by ToneTexas
@alltiedup, I have knotted pattern #50235 and pattern #48660 with a central design and mirrored ends. Check my photos added to the patterns. I also have pattern #52538 in my To-dos.

If you want alpha pattern suggestions then check out #51287 #45174 #45211 #50068
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 3 months ago by sadnymph
am i late to this? i submitted a pattern following this structure, if it gets approved i will put it here! ❤️