keyhole bracelet w/ beads!
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
3 years, 3 months ago by beccag05
Pleaseeee can someone make a tutorial on making a keyhole bracelet with beads? I keep asking people but its just really hard for me to understand without seeing it. An example of a keyhole bracelet that some people put beads in are #36452 #43533 . A user on instagram "magicalmelonmakes" recently posted a keyhole with beads if nobody knows what I am talking about loll.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
You do the keyhole bracelet normally but you don't knot the middle two strings into the edge of the hole. Instead you put the bead onto these two strings. After the hole you continue knotting with these strings as normal.

Here's a video on the keyhole bracelet without beads
https://youtu.be/Vx26vzbzlKI

I have not watched the video completely but here is one where someone puts beads onto a bordered chevron
https://youtu.be/0OVpyM11dGA
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
yeah but at the end of the hole dont u hv to knot the last 2 strings together? The bead strings wld be in the way no?
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
^?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
Yes, you have to knot the two strings together. You just have to be very careful when doing this so you don't pull the knot up too high.

Btw, if you tag the person replying to you by adding @ before their username they will get a notification.
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
Ill keep that in mind ty😉 but im still confused because wont the bead strings be in the way when u are finishing the hole?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
@beccag05 you need to tag me so I see your reply

The strings you put the beads on weren't in the way when you started the hole so they also won't be in the way when you end the hole because it's the same but mirrored.

What can be helpful is to make a sketch of how you actually knot the pattern on graph paper and draw the bead into the sketch. Visualising something often helps to show that the issue we think there is is often smaller than we think.
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
SORRY I was in a rush and Im just asking anyone on here loll @halokiwi