taking requests for mcyt patterns!
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
3 years, 3 months ago by issygwen05
Hi! I have been loving making MCYT patterns recently (you can view my page to see some examples)
Let me know if there is another skin that you would like to see that isn't on bracelet book already and I would be happy to make it!! : )
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 3 months ago by CakeCup
Look at my bio. All of those Minecraft youtubers porfavor. I understand if you cant find some.
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
3 years, 3 months ago by CrazyTwinz
Could you make a pattern with the Declaration of Independence from the Dream smp please?
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@CrazyTwinz do you have anything specific in mind from it? Any photo references that you would like me to go off of?
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@CakeCup alright will get working on some of those soon : )
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
Nope none in particular I just want one in the style of your most recent one for the smp thanks!
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@CrazyTwinz alright! i was looking into it and obviously i can't use the whole book, is there a specific quote that you have in mind from it? I could do really anything, serious or not. If not, i will probably use "SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYY" or "From the hto dog van we shall prevail" but if there is a different one you would prefer just let me know!! also, would you want an image next to it like my l'manburg flag one? if so, would just a book and quill be good? i just want to make this pattern how you picture it : ))
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@CakeCup LDShadowlady pattern is up!! : ))
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
Thanks! I would love to suck it green boy one next to Wilbur or the flag or something like that!
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@CrazyTwinz perfect!! does the same l'manburg flag that i used in my other pattern sound good?
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
Yes thanks!
greysen95
Bracelet King
greysen95
3 years, 3 months ago by greysen95
can you please make a jackmanifoldtv pattern of his minecraft skin?
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@greysen95 sure thing i'll get working on that one too!!
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 2 months ago by Paris113
@isstgwen you are probably overworked but what about a snowchestern flag pattern? Tubbo is one of my favorites but is super underrated
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
3 years, 2 months ago by issygwen05
@Paris113 i have a few other designs to get through, but once i get through them i will definitely do that as soon as possible! i love that idea : ))
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@greysen95 jack manifold pattern is up!!
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@CrazyTwinz Hi! so I did make the pattern however, since I already have the flag deign up attached to a different letter bracelet, the bracelet that I made just counts as a normal letter. BraceletBook doesn't accept just letter bracelets anymore due to too many people just typing and submitting. If you want, you can look up "alphabet" and find a bunch of different fonts and then place the flag on after that or, I can try to figure out another picture to do, it just can't be too large of a design : )
issygwen05
Professional
issygwen05
@Paris113 Hi so I was looking into making the snowchester flag pattern but there are already a few up! You can use #73088 or #72229 unless you wanted one with different dimensions then I can try to make one : )
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
@issygwen05 thank you so much! I immediately added them to my to do’s lol
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
@issygwen05 I’ve already requested something but I want to send matching(ish) bracelets to everyone in the SBI but there aren’t any bracelets for philza’s head