Looking for a pattern, please help!
nickyol
Advanced
nickyol
3 years, 5 months ago by nickyol
I’ve been roaming the web for days trying to find a pattern I’ve fallen in love with. I have a picture of it but I don’t know how to add it to a thread? I can maybe send it to you if anyone would be interested in helping me out. It’s a gradient (don’t know how to do that - it’s like the first section the “arrow” is pink, blue and green in that order, next section it is green, blue, pink in that order.) and it has like arrows/chevron/diamonds. It’s like a section goes like this - two diamonds (same color combo) a chevron cross (a color combo) - three diamonds (same color but different color order from the first two diamonds) - new chevron cross (in a different color combo than the first) - two diamonds (same color but different color order from the previous diamond cluster.

I know. It’s a mess. But pleas help before I go bananas. 🙈
euni
Bracelet King
euni
3 years, 5 months ago by euni
@nickyol you can upload the picture as your profile photo and maybe someone can help once they see the pattern.
nickyol
Advanced
nickyol
@euni thanks! Didn’t think of that! I’ll do that!
euni
Bracelet King
euni
3 years, 5 months ago by euni
@nickyol #1177 have a look at that one
nickyol
Advanced
nickyol
@euni I have that saved and it looks great, only I’ve set my mind on the one that has 3-2-3-2 diamonds instead of 4-4-4-4 🙈

I know, ridiculously picky. 😂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 5 months ago by halokiwi
Here's one with 3-6 #19420
3-1 #10544

I think I've seen the other one at some point but I can't manage to find it. In general you can just do more or less diamonds if you want to. You only need to adjust the pattern slightly.
nickyol
Advanced
nickyol
@halokiwi thank you! I thought I would be able to tweak a pattern but I’m not that smart. It didn’t turn out right, so I’ll probably have to stick with the 3-1 one. Thank you so much for finding it!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
You just need to leave out a few rows I think. If you tell me which pattern you decide to base your bracelet on I can tell you which rows to skip. 🙂
nickyol
Advanced
nickyol
@halokiwi Thank you so much!! If I go with #10544 and want the diamonds 3-2-3-2 which rows should I skip then?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
You would do row 7 to 30 like you usually would, then you start again in row 7, knot until row 19, skip row 20 to 23, knot row 24 to 30.

There's also another way but for this way you would need to add rows that aren't in the pattern.