you ask I make the pattern. page 3
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 3 months ago by corrona
Can you make a pattern similar to #69736 but with a character from the book series ‘renegades’? I was thinking nova/nightmare. Also if possible I’d like to incorporate some of the colours of the book covers (blues pinks purples reds)
poop54
Professional
poop54
3 years, 3 months ago by poop54
@RHoude could u possibly make a pattern of Lydia deetz from beetlejuice the musical like pattern #69736 ? If u have to many requests I totally understand! 😊
bella0612
Bracelet King
bella0612
3 years, 3 months ago by bella0612
Hi! I've been looking everywhere so for a small keychain pattern maybe around 15 strings. Could you make those rippled hearts. They have been trending on nails and stuff. I have linked a phone case with the design on it. If you can't thats totally ok! 🙂 ❤️

https://www.wildflowercases.com/products/latte-love-iphone-11-case?variant=31951005974576
tary
Professional
tary
3 years, 3 months ago by tary
is it possible that you remake pattern #23188 but with the letters t and z if possible?
bananah77
Advanced
bananah77
3 years, 3 months ago by bananah77
I have a picture of a bracelet that I saw on Etsy. I can't find the pattern for it anywhere but I really want to make it. Can someone please help?
liljessica
Professional
liljessica
3 years, 3 months ago by liljessica
could you please make angel from lilo and stitch and if possible could you make it with the same dimensions and the recently added pattern of lilo, and also the big stitch pattern so they are all similar size , thank you , 😄
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 3 months ago by Pichu10
@bananah77 is it a normal or a alpha?
bananah77
Advanced
bananah77
3 years, 3 months ago by bananah77
It's normal
14sydney14
Bracelet King
14sydney14
3 years, 2 months ago by 14sydney14
Hey! I need a pattern for a Cessna 172 (airplane). I would prefer it to be 24 strings or under. Thank you!