making version for printer
lovelybird
Skiller
lovelybird
3 years, 6 months ago by lovelybird
if anyone is looking for something to do, i have a great job for you. I need someone to go through my todos and, unless the pattern has it already, i would like it very much if you could make a printable/black and white variation of my todos
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 6 months ago by amwatson
Those variations probably won’t get accepted if anyone does that for you because of all the similar colours there’d be no really distinction between the colours. And you could always set you printer to black and white mode, that’s pretty standard across all printers
lovelybird
Skiller
lovelybird
3 years, 6 months ago by lovelybird
thank you for responding. it makes it more easy for me when its already black and white and i feel like it would use less ink. but please, correct me if im wrong on that
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 6 months ago by allialexis
I’ve done some, but they have black white and gray, is that okay? Because most patterns in ur to do’s have multiple colors
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 6 months ago by halokiwi
Would setting your printer to black and white work? Usually you can pick in the print settings if you want to print in colours or in black and white.
lovelybird
Skiller
lovelybird
3 years, 5 months ago by lovelybird
yes, my printer is already set to black and white, i just like knowing they are in black and white already
lovelybird
Skiller
lovelybird
3 years, 5 months ago by lovelybird
allialexis yes thats fine, thank you 👍 🔥