Im taking pattern request! (Only alphas)
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 5 months ago by PotatoPeel
Hey! If you want me to make a pattern ask here! Id rather no logos, specific characters from stuff, (example, anime. I never watch it even though my friends beg me to) but i will still try!

Have a good day
zilinsel20
Bracelet King
zilinsel20
3 years, 5 months ago by zilinsel20
#12137 its really fun to make
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@zilinsel20 i meant that i will make you a pattern. For example, if you wanted a flower pattern i would create the pattern then tell you the pattern number
zilinsel20
Bracelet King
zilinsel20
3 years, 5 months ago by zilinsel20
ohhh lol ok could you make a golden bears pattern its a sports team in california
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@zilinsel20 okay, i can try. Although id rather not make patterns that are logos cause im not familiar with it. What dimensions would you like?
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 5 months ago by Godluvsu
So i have a request! But I would need it kind of fast, like max 2 days before c-mas. I will pm you the details to see if you can 😄
gerbil
Professional
gerbil
3 years, 5 months ago by gerbil
Hi! I made a forum topic about this but I’ll post it bellow
gerbil
Professional
gerbil
Sorry it’s not letting me paste the info so you can look at the topic on request called “animal pattern” and it should be by me!
gerbil
Professional
gerbil
Thx
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@gerbil what section is it in? The "requests" one?
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
Nevermind i found it! Ill get to work 😘
gerbil
Professional
gerbil
@PotatoPeel I meant in form and in the forum category request(the on were in rn)
gerbil
Professional
gerbil
@PotatoPeel thx so much!
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@gerbil np!
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 5 months ago by AlyRos425
i dont know if i already sent his to you but....:
i have one. i want to make one for my big brother. i want it to be no more than 26 strings wide. it can be either a silhouette or have color. i want it to be like my brother holding me when i was young (around maybe 5 or 6) or him holding my hand
heres like an example.
could you make it inspired by one of these or something?

https://www.google.com/search?q=art+boy+holding+sister&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4n9rSpPTtAhUDrFkKHXj8DNwQ_AUoAXoECBAQAw&biw=1517&bih=782&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=GIy7HfF0qZv6fM&imgdii=heDr8pqnM6LGFM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=DqswWB45b3NOuM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=JX97M95Zun07aM&imgdii=dt1QwQcdRNBk0M

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=dt1QwQcdRNBk0M&imgdii=pDRj2qlhQkotxM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=13Lr34pDcFTHuM&imgdii=lR3NdpHRQZOJKM

Sorry if that is alot, but i wanted to have some examples! Thanks! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@AlyRos425 yes, i can try! So just to be clear, your brother will be older and you younger? And i think im gonna do it holding hands, maybe silhouette or maybe not. 🙂
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
yes hes 13 years older than me. thank you so much this means a lot! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ either way is fine whether its silhouette, if you make him black and me grey or all in color, us holding hands or him holding me i dont care. Thank you!!!!!!
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@AlyRos425 would you like there to be any words? I can maybe add some hearts too
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@AlyRos425 i finished the actual silhouette, the leg looks kinda wonky, but thats only cuz its pixels. If you ever actually knot it, it will look smooth
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
nah the silhouette is just fine. Thank you so much you are amazing! ❤️