Baby Yoda Normal Pattern!
ILoveCandy
Advanced
ILoveCandy
3 years, 5 months ago by ILoveCandy
Can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease make a baby yoda normal pattern! I think alpha is too hard. 😭
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 5 months ago by halokiwi
Hi, due to the knotting structure of normal patterns it is harder to actually depict something on them in a recognisable way. I think baby yoda is too complex to be able to make a normal pattern.

Btw, alpha patterns are not necessarily more difficult than normals (some even find them easier). So if you wanted to you could try to learn to do alphas instead. Like everything you learn new it might take some time until you get it but once you understood how to do it so many possibilities open up for you. 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
I just checked and there actually is one: #41277

I'll submit mine anyways. It is a little more simplistic than the other one 🙂
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 5 months ago by Godluvsu
Hey! I think you will find, that if you start alphas they are much easier and they aren't repetitive so they are more fun. Plus, you can make a lot more. 😭Pm me for tips on starting alphas I have lots of them! ❤️
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
What you could do is knot a candystripe bracelet and then do a small baby Yoda alpha in the middle of he bracelet and continue with the candystripe. Basically the normal and alpha technique that way the bracelet can be knotted as a normal pattern regularly until you want the baby yoda.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
Here is my pattern #64386
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
3 years, 5 months ago by Heidiv
hey i found a " baby " yoda normal pattern while scrolling 🙂 #64386
Heidiv
Bracelet King