Tutorial requests? (They will be most likely be made after New Years)
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 5 months ago by Elise64
Does anyone have tutorial requests? I am going to make a tutorial on how to insert beads into rag rug bracelets, but do you have any other requests?I may not be able to do them but I can try my best!
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 5 months ago by Godluvsu
I would like a tutorial on handmade lenins (on youtube) loop in bookmark tutorial. I use the video a lot, but it is a little bit confusing with the translation, etc. I think if you credit her you could probably do it. ❤️
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@Godluvsu She doesn't want her tutorial being reproduced in any way 😊
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@Godluvsu I can try that! One of the bracelets that I am making for Christmas actually is going to be a bookmark so i could probably make it soon! I feel like I heard that @2006_Mandy is doing a tutorial on that but I am not sure, so if she is then i probably won't be making that tutorial but if she isn't then I will!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@2006_Mandy oh ok! 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
yeah I had wanted to make the tutorial but I have to respect the persons wishes. But I myself think that a tutorial on keychains would be awesome.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@2006_Mandy I might, but i think there are a few tutorials, one is by Masha knots on youtube and she also has a written tutorial on here, and one is by Kinsey B on youtube, so I will try doing a written tutorial based on Kinsey B's if i can get permission from her!
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 5 months ago by Godluvsu
@2006_Mandy oh ok! thanks for letting me know 😄
hannah654
Professional
hannah654
3 years, 5 months ago by hannah654
How to do that popular pattern #43533 without the strings in the middle of y out know what I mean lol. I know how to do shaped patterns but I’m sort of confused on how I have to shape that.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@hannag654 there actually is a tutorial on it already, it is by @EmmaWhite!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I am kind of confused on how to do it though, the tutorial is called “shaped holes photo tutorial”