nativity scene bracelet request
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I’m trying to make a nativity scene bracelet pattern and it isn’t going well. It’s for my mother and I will make myself a matching one. Alpha or normal doesn’t matter although if alpha please make it between 15-25 base strings if possible. Nativity is the scene of Jesus’s birth if you are wondering. It needs to be accurate to nativity though so not 2 stars because the wise men only followed 1 star (it doesn’t have to have a star though). Any pattern is appreciated.
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 5 months ago by Godluvsu
ooh I would love this as well.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@Godluvsu yeah I've tried and failed at making a small bracelet nativity pattern
gretchklub
Bracelet King
gretchklub
3 years, 5 months ago by gretchklub
I will try to make one! I've actually been wanting to make one too for a while, so seeing you ask was the perfect push for me to make it! If it is to be only 25 strings wide though, I will not be able to put many people in it. I think I will try to have mary, joseph, and baby jesus in it and I can try to put an angel in somewhere. I'll let you know once I get it!
gretchklub
Bracelet King
gretchklub
also, through my searching I found some already existing patterns too, incase you want to use these as well. #60760 #61672 #29371 #27913 #28261 #28211
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@gretchklub those are all too big for a bracelet. As long as it has baby Jesus in it any pattern is fine. Like if it had marry, Joseph and Jesus or the Shepard following the star. I don’t care too much
gretchklub
Bracelet King
gretchklub
I have made a pattern. It may still be to big, but that's really as small as you can get for that type of pattern. It's 20 strings wide and im pretty sure its less than that for the thickness so as a bracelet it will be smaller than at least 20 strings (Which honesty is pretty normal anyway) I'll let you know the pattern number once it gets approved. 👍