need someone to make normal agender and lesbian pride flag patterns for my friends
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 6 months ago by sadnymph
hey!!!! i need someone who knows how to make normal patterns to create two patterns: an agender pride flag, and a lesbian pride flag (the one with the orange stripes, because that one isnt controversial).

this would be really great, because my friend rainn asked for agender and lesbian pride flag bracelets, and while i can do alphas, it would be good to have these flags in normal patterns for those who cant yet do alpha patterns and would like their flags accessible to them.

i would be absolutely over the moon if you could do this. they need to be finished asap. once you're done, write the pattern numbers here, so i can easily find them.

as a reward for this, i will send you a friend request and maybe we could do a collab at some point or organise a challenge together! ❤️
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 6 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
#16351 is a good one. Also if you sort the patterns by “normal” and “rating” and then put the keyword “flag” and scroll a little, there’s a lot of them. I hope your friend likes the bracelets!
RilWil
Bracelet King
RilWil
3 years, 5 months ago by RilWil
If you need, you can also find a simple striped pattern and substitute the colors you want
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 5 months ago by sadnymph
i really couldnt find anything anywhere, even after searching multiple sites, so i decided to just make some alphas. heres hoping they get accepted, im sure the mods will understand that the colours are a little similar, but thats because you cant just go and change the flag, like how you cant just go and change flags that belong to countries ❤️
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 5 months ago by ks_wizard
#8882 is a really good pattern, it's only 6 colors, but you can add two strings of the same color.
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
my patterns didnt get accepted 😄
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
thank you @ks_wizard
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3 years, 5 months ago by alicesitu
if you're interested in making alphas, there is this pattern designt that is like a zipper going down and revealing the pride flag so its kind of like coming out, i'm not sure what the pattern number is so I'll have to find it
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3 years, 5 months ago by alicesitu
so I found some, #49867, #49574, #49200, #47715, and #44869 depending on how many stipes you need you can just sumbit different variations. I've also made this one #49998 but it has more stripes
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
thank you everyone so much for your help, i was freaking out a bit!
you dont have to interact with this thread anymore ❤️
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
feel free to friend me ❤️
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 5 months ago by halokiwi
I've definitely seen some variations in the past that resembled the lesbian flag.

We no longer accept simple striped pattern but as said before there are a bunch you can add variations to or use a variation that was already added

Lesbian variation on pattern #28309 https://www.braceletbook.com/variations/normal/110356/

Agender variation on #2945 https://www.braceletbook.com/variations/normal/35938/
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
thank you so very much @halokiwi youre a star ❤️