Looking for Digital Art Makers
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 6 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
Hi! I’m trying to make a logo for my future business and i have some ideas, but when i attempt them it turns out ok but not the best. Do it your digital art maker and don’t mind helping, let me know and we could discuss what we can make. Thanks!
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 6 months ago by PotatoPeel
Hi! Im not exactly a digital art maker but im always open to give you some ideas then you could draw the art. Also, if you have any websites online that you think are good for digital art let me know cause ive always wanted to learn digital art but unfortunately im not that good at it lol
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 6 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@PotatoPeel Thanks for the offer, but i already have my ideas of what i want, i just couldn’t exicute it. If i do need ideas i’ll let you know!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I am a digital artist I can do much better than my current profile picture though if you are wondering. I can definitely help you out. @PotatoPeel I use picarts mainly its not as good as procreate which I hope to get for Christmas however picarts is excellent to start out with an easy to use. I wasn’t the greatest at first in fact my first piece of art was horrible. But as I practiced tracing my photos, drawing images on their own, I got better and better at finding my style and what works for me it takes time but don’t give up.
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years, 6 months ago by rumpleknot
@2006_Mandy @PotatoPeel i have procreate and it’s really nice but if you want a free option i recommend Adobe draw or Adobe sketch. they are comparable to procreate, but the have less brush options and such. hope this helps!