Pattern taken from a bracelet
okthais
Professional
okthais
3 years, 7 months ago by okthais
Hi, i wondered if there is any chance to get a patern once a bracelet is already done. I was in Cancún some years ago, and i found accidentally some bracelets i bought there! I am in love with one, are there any way to get it? I am quite new making knots, and i have seen how to design a pattern in a empty sheet, but this one has not all knots in a row...there are some rows “loose” i dont know how explain that LOL in Alex’s Innovations has one of those. (Sorry for my English) Thanks in advance!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 7 months ago by halokiwi
Hello, yes, it is possible to figure out how a bracelet is knotted based on the way it looks. If you want I can help you figure out how it's made or even find pattern if it exists somewhere. You could for example set the bracelet as your profile picture so I or others are able to see it and maybe help you.

Sadly according to the terms of use only the original creator of a pattern is allowed to add it.
okthais
Professional
okthais
Yaaaayyyy! Thanks a lot! Lets see if i can get it with your help, ladies you are amazing!,! ❤️ 👍
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 7 months ago by halokiwi
Pattern #28009 seems very similar 😄
okthais
Professional
okthais
OMG!!! that one, was the one I remembered with “those strips” maybe now i could figure it out!! Thanks a lot! ❤️ 👍