Joe from yttd
Pheebs_
Professional
Pheebs_
3 years, 6 months ago by Pheebs_
Could somebody maybe a pattern of joe from your turn to die, that would be absolutely amazing... if you have an easily uneasy stomach or are young I suggest not to look it up because there are some images that aren't very pretty
Thanks in advance!
(I have no size requirements)
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 6 months ago by allialexis
Ok so I might be able to make it soon. I generated it and the smallest I can get is 54x100. Is that fine or would u like me to try and make it smaller. Also do you want like the full design with his eyes and also those features? Or would it be okay if I just kinda make his face one color as face features are hard for me to do
Pheebs_
Professional
Pheebs_
@allialexis thank you so much! Um the size is good and you can make the face all one color if thats what you prefer/if thats easier 🙂
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
Great! I’ll get started on it 🙂
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
Hi! So a little update: I just need to fix the pants and arms (and add a bit of detail to the shirt) and it’ll be done! I’m gonna be going to Mexico this weekend so I will sadly not be able to work on it, but it should be finished and uploaded for review early next week!
Pheebs_
Professional
Pheebs_
@allialexis ah im so exited my friends are going to be so happy lol also thank you so much ❤️