Draco Malfoy Bracelet
CHMGURL
Professional
CHMGURL
3 years, 6 months ago by CHMGURL
Hi Everyone! Do you guys know those bracelets that have the half face of a character? I'll add an example to make sure we're on the same page. Would anyone be willing to make me one of Draco Malfoy? I really want to do one for my friend's birthday as a bookmark, she'd love it. Please respond to this post or chat me and let me know. Thank you so much!

Example: #31791
amelia904
Bracelet King
amelia904
3 years, 6 months ago by amelia904
omg that would be so cool! I would so make it! 🐍🖤
CHMGURL
Professional
CHMGURL
omg that would be amazing! thank you!
CHMGURL
Professional
CHMGURL
oh wait you meant you would make it once its been made haha I'll tag you if someone makes one
HadleyLord
Bracelet King
HadleyLord
3 years, 6 months ago by HadleyLord
Pattern #57029 would work if you kinda split it in half? That's a bad description 😂. What I meant was maybe you could print out or even screenshot the pattern and draw a line down the middle where you want it to be so you could have the same effect. That certain pattern is pretty big but you'd be cutting it in half so I think it would be fine. A smaller version of it is #58986 but I think that would probably be too small once you cut it in half. I know these patterns aren't perfectly symmetrical so sorry about that. I tried making the pattern from an image but the details would've taken way to long and I probably wouldn't have finished until after your friends birthday had passed🤣. I hope this helps!
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 6 months ago by allialexis
I think she meant the smaller version is #57986 but ya just split it in half
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 6 months ago by allialexis
I already split it and it’s only 19 base strings across so its a pretty good width for a bracelet,
HadleyLord
Bracelet King
HadleyLord
3 years, 5 months ago by HadleyLord
@allialexis hahaha I did mean that one! Probably shouldve checked for typos first haha. Thanks!