soccer pattern
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 7 months ago by bsoftball
Hi! So I need a pattern (preferably easy) that has something to do with soccer. Something that a kid (8,10, and 12) would like. My sister, friend my age, friend my sisters age, and friend a few years older than me. I’m probably going to make 3 (not for my sister because I will make one for her later) but I need a pattern that they would like that has to do with soccer. It’s because they’re going to a soccer tournament in Arizona. If your wondering it’s 2 girls from one family and one girl from another. I’m coming but my friends sister (she’s 15) is watching my friend from the other family at the hotel/hotel water park. So there’s the backstory for that. 🤣 So basically I need an easy soccer pattern by Halloween. Maybe something like kick it with a few soccer balls. So like this:
⚽️Kick It!⚽️
I want it around 10 strings and about 50 knots long.
Thank you!!!!
CawTheCrow
Bracelet King
CawTheCrow
3 years, 7 months ago by CawTheCrow
Hmm. Okay, I looked trough already available patterns and here's what I found:
#54799 is simple, so is #34764 ,29681 isn't just soccer, but I thought it was quite nice for any sports fan, and you can modify it, #27110 is quite short, I don't know if a keychain would work, but I think that's a nice pattern,#6575 is I think near to what you described-" I <3 Soccer "(with o replaced by a soccer ball). And it's only 9 base strings wide. So goal?
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@CawTheCrow liked the metaphor! I’m on the app right now so I’ll switch to the website to click on the patterns.
CawTheCrow
Bracelet King
CawTheCrow
Sure! 😄
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@CawTheCrow The last one is perfect!
CawTheCrow
Bracelet King
CawTheCrow
Hell yeah, I was hoping it was the one! GOOOOOAL! (I don't actually watch or play the game, though my country (that calls it "leg ball"), is very fond of it. I'm just tired of the club "fans" fighting in the streets and vandalising the walls. But I can't miss a good opportunity for a pun 😜)