font requests!
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9ย years, 6ย months ago by TFK19
Hey! I have 2 requests.. 1) So I was wondering could anyone make a Lord Of The Rings font pattern please?? I would like the letters to be no more than 20 knots tall (I want to make a bracelet but not super wide.. So 20 would be great!) I'm a total junkie and I was wondering if anyone could do that for me. 2) I AM A HUGE INHERITANCE SERIES FAN!! it's pretty much my favorite EVER!! Could someone make a font pattern for that also?? (The font on the book covers..) also if you could make the letters for that one no more than 20 knots tall that would be awesome however I appreciate any that you make!! Please let me know, reply here or message me, if you have any questions please ask! Thanks!! ๐Ÿ™‚ __TFK19
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
3) I forgot this one could someone make a font that looks like the one on Colton Dixon's albums/singles covers?? I know that not all the letters are there but could you try?? Also preferably not more than 20 high (same as others ๐Ÿ™‚) thanks I appreciate any attempts! __TFK19
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
9ย years, 6ย months ago by KnotCrazy
I saw one for The Lord Of The Rings on a different website once... I'll try to find it later and message you the links if I find anything ๐Ÿ™‚
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
Okay sweet!! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚